iju maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Universe is a peer-reviewed open-access journal launched in 2023 dedicated to the study of the universe and its components, including galaxies, stars, planets, black holes, dark matter, and cosmic microwave background radiation. The journal aims to publish original research articles, review articles, and letters in all areas of astrophysics, cosmology, and related fields.
The International Journal of Universe welcomes contributions from researchers all over the world and encourages interdisciplinary research. The journal is committed to publishing high-quality research papers, reviews, and letters that advance our understanding of the universe and its components.
Focus and Scope
- Observational and theoretical astrophysics: Stars, Galaxies, Cosmology, Stellar evolution, Black holes, Supernovae, Gamma-ray bursts, Exoplanets, Planetary systems, Transient events, Observational astronomy, Theoretical astrophysics, Spectroscopy, Photometry, Radiative transfer, Interstellar medium, Galactic structure, High-energy astrophysics, Accretion disks, Relativistic jets.
- Cosmology: Big Bang, Cosmic microwave background radiation, Dark matter, Dark energy, Inflation, Large-scale structure, Cosmic web, Baryogenesis, Neutrinos, Gravitational waves, Cosmic rays, Cosmic voids, Galactic clusters, Cosmic time, Early universe, Reionization, Particle physics, Cosmological constant, String theory, Multiverse.
- Exoplanets: Planetary systems, Exoplanets, Habitable zone, Transit method, Radial velocity method, Direct imaging, Microlensing, Astrometry, Hot Jupiters, Super-Earths, Kepler mission, TESS mission, JWST mission, Planetary atmospheres, Planetary habitability, Planetary formation, Planetary dynamics, Planetary migration, Eccentricity, Rossiter-McLaughlin effect.
- Gravitational waves: General relativity, Gravitational waves, Black holes, Neutron stars, Binary systems, LIGO, Virgo, KAGRA, Gravitational-wave detectors, Gravitational-wave astronomy, Gravitational-wave astrophysics, Gravitational-wave sources, Compact objects, Pulsars, Gravitational-wave data analysis, Gravitational-wave signal processing, Waveform modeling, Strong-field gravity, Gravitational-wave cosmology, Multi-messenger astronomy.
- High-energy astrophysics: Black holes, Neutron stars, Active galactic nuclei, X-ray binaries, Gamma-ray bursts, Cosmic rays, High-energy particles, Supernova remnants, Magnetars, Accretion disks, Relativistic jets, Particle acceleration, Synchrotron radiation, Inverse Compton scattering, Gamma-ray telescopes, X-ray telescopes, Neutrino telescopes, High-energy astrophysics instrumentation, High-energy astrophysics data analysis, High-energy astrophysics simulations.
- High-energy astrophysics
- Gravitational waves
- Observational astronomy
- Theoretical astrophysics
- Dark matter
- Dark energy
- Galaxy formation
- Stellar evolution
- Black holes
- Neutron stars
- Multimessenger astronomy
- Cosmic rays
- Planetary systems
- Interstellar medium
- Big Bang Theory
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Universe (iju) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
iju fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where iju becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by iju to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.