- Head of management department, BM institute of engineering and technology, , India
- BBA Student, BM institute of engineering and technology, , India
More and more digital currency forms are being created each month. Although Bitcoin is the most wellknown digital money, others, such Doge coin, have also gained popularity. It’s just another eight-month digital currency with its own unique features. Crypto currency works later with the help of block chain management. A block chain is a type of software used by long-term digital currencies. Various experts predict a bright future in both these new and monetary forms. We are in the early days of digital finance and that these have very long lives left. At present we will not be able to get the traditional and ordinary money with which we are familiar. The real coins that came to irritate the financial and mechanical
world are also fighting at an unusual rate. In today’s fast-paced world, youth are eager to make money as soon as possible. They are constantly looking for ways to make money, so they started paying more attention to crypto currency investments. However, once young people start using crypto currency seriously, they have no time left to write academic papers.
Keywords: Cryptocurrency, blockchain, digital finance, digital coins
[This article belongs to NOLEGEIN Journal of Business Ethics , Ethos & CSRw(njbeec)]
1. Jonathan Chiu and Thorsten Koeppl, “the economics of cryptocurrencies-bitcoin and beyond”
2. Yukun Liu and Aleh Tsyvinski, “Risks and Returns of Cryptocurrency” National Bureau of Economic Research 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138 August 2018
3. Gandal, N., and H. Halaburda (2014). “Competition in the Cryptocurrency Market. “Bank of Canada Working Paper No. 2014–33.
4. Yermack, D. (2013) Is Bitcoin a real currency? An economic appraisal. No. w19747. National Bureau of Economic Research.
5. Jatinder Kaur, “innovation in banking sector”, Parichay: Maharaja Surajmal Institute Journal of Applied Research, Vol. 3, Issue 2, July-December 2020
6. Jatinder Kaur, “Value Education-in the Present Scenario”, Parichay: Maharaja Surajmal Institute Journal of Applied Research, Vol 3, Issue 2, July-December 2020
7. Jatinder Kaur, “Digitalisation in Indian Economy”, BMIET journal Science, Technology and Management in Volume 1,1–11, 2017.
Cryptocurrency: A New Era for Youth Budhiraja and Jain
© MBA Journals 2022. All Rights Reserved 42
8. Jatinder Kaur, “Electronic Banking in India: Innovations, Challenges and Opportunities”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) www.ijert.org, Volume 5, Issue 11, 45-52, NCIETM – 2017 Conference Proceeding, 2017.
10. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/advantages-and-disadvantages-of-cryptocurrency-in- 2020/
12. https://www.goodreturns.in/classroom/top-10-cryptocurrenciesto-invest-in-2021-bitcoin-ethereum -tether-polkadot-litecoin-btc-cash-1208636.html
|Received||August 18, 2022|
|Accepted||August 29, 2022|
|Published||September 7, 2022|