- Student, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Poornima Institute of Engineering & Technology, , India
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Anand International College, , India
Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) Has Been Introduced as A Potential Technology With Explosive Growth Developing mobile applications and cloud computing language concepts. From Mobile to the Cloud. The objective is to remove the obstacles associated with storage, bandwidth, diversity, and security. To Get Rid of Computing Loads of Mobile Devices Loading execution shipping technique is recommended for the migration process between machines. Offloading Exec In which area of the code will a decision be taken permanently or dynamically depending on the execution time? And state affairs. The success of MCC depends on efficient neutralization techniques that meet the requirements. Customer Consumption. In this paper, first, we look at the benefits of saving MCC and demonetization benefits and Time to leave. Then we offer various elimination techniques for building wireless networks. Proper use of the cloud We show when the model will be used and how it accelerates and empowers application.
Keywords: MCC: Mobile Cloud Computing, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Security Issues, Virtual machine
[This article belongs to Journal of Mobile Computing, Communications & Mobile Networks(jomccmn)]
1. Milon Biswas, Md Whaiduzzaman. Efficient Mobile Cloud Computing through Computation Offloading. International Journal of Advancements in Technology. 2018;10(1):2-7.
2. Xing Chen, Shihong Chen, et al. Framework for context-aware computation offloading in mobile cloud computing. Journal of Cloud Computing. 2017;6(1).
3. Han Qi and Abdullah Gani. Research on mobile cloud computing: Review, trend and perspectives. 2012 Second International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and it’s Applications (DICTAP). 16-18 May 2012; Bangkok, Thailand, IEEE.
4. Samaher Al-Janabi, Ibrahim Al-Shourbaji, et al. Mobile Cloud Computing: Challenges and Future Research Directions. 2017 10th International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE). 14-16 June 2017; Paris, France, IEEE.
5. Dipali S. Yadav, Prof. Kanchan Doke. Mobile Cloud Computing Issues and Solution Framework. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). 2016;3(11):1115-1118.
6. Miss. Poonam S. Sharma, et al. Mobile Cloud Computing: Its Challenges and Solutions. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing. 2015;4(5):287-293.
|Received||August 21, 2021|
|Accepted||October 27, 2021|
|Published||November 30, 2021|