Deepti Pande Rana
- Student, Bachelor of Interior Design, Amity School of Architecture, Lucknow, India
- Associate Professor, Amity School of Architecture, Amity University, Lucknow,
- Professor, Amity School of Architecture, Amity University, Lucknow,
Keywords: Biophilia, Biophilic Design, Hospitals, Built Environment, Natural landscapes.
[This article belongs to International Journal of Environmental Planning and Development Architecture(ijepda)]
1. Abdel, H. (n.d.). Symbiosis University Hospital and Research Centre / IMK Architects. Retrieved from Archdaily: https://www.archdaily.com/962140/symbiosis-university-hospital-and-research- centre-imk-architects
2. Architizer. (2006). Östra Psychiatry Hospital. Retrieved from Architizer: https://architizer.com/projects/oestra-psychiatry-hospital/
3. Architizer. (2009). Khooq Teck Puat Hospital. Retrieved from Architizer: https://architizer.com/projects/khoo-teck-puat-hospital/
4. Jawaid, Z. A. (2017). Biophilia and Built Environment: An Implication for Healthcare Facilities. International Journal on Emerging Technologies, 628-634.
5. Kishani, N. (2017, September ). Singapore’s Khoo Teck Puat Hospital: Biophilic Design in Action. Retrieved from Human Spaces: https://blog.interface.com/khoo-teck-puat-hospital- singapore-biophilic-design/
6. Messeidy, R. E. (2019). Application of Biophilic Patterns In Healthcare Environments to Enhance Healing. Engineering Research Journal, A87 -A99.
7. Mohamed, D. S. (2021). Biophilic design impact on Healthcare facilities interior design in Egypt. Journal of Design Sciences and Applied Arts, Volume 2 Issue 1.
8. Terramai. (n.d.). UNDERSTANDING THE BIOPHILIA HYPOTHESIS. Retrieved from Terramai: https://www.terramai.com/blog/understanding-biophilia hypothesis/#:~:text=The%20biophilia%20hypothesis%20is%20the,book%20Biophilia%20publis hed%20in%201984
9. Biophilia, F. 10. (n.d.). Retrieved from AGATI: https://www.agati.com/blog/prospect-refuge- biophilic-response/
|Received||April 17, 2023|
|Accepted||May 6, 2023|
|Published||May 12, 2023|