tdd maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Drug Delivery System: Oral, Parenteral, Sublingual, Topical, Transdermal, Inhaled, Rectal and Vaginal, Neural, Genes, Ocular, SiRNA delivery
Drug Carriers: Liposomes, Polymeric micelles, Nanostructures, Nanofibres, Protein DNA Complexes, Protein-Drug Conjugates, Erythrocytes Nanocarriers
Experimental and Clinical Therapeutics: clinical and experimental pharmacology and physiology, blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, clinical pharmacology, drugs, experimental pharmacology, heart disease, heart failure, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, physiology, toxicology
Surface Modification:Mechanical,Chemical,Sol-gel Oxidation,Ion Implantation,carburization
Cellular Crosstalks: Transmembrane Crosstalks, Crosstalks in Lymphocyte Activation
Nanoformulation and Nutraceutical: Nanoformulated, Undernutrition, Therapeutic approaches, BioNanotechnology, flavonoids
Image-guided Drug therapy: MR image-guided cancer therapy; resistant mechanism; spectroscopic imaging; targeted drug delivery; theranostic nanoparticles.Cancer Therapy; Combination therapy; Image-guided surgery; Renal clearance; Theranostics.
Devices for Drug Delivery: Prefilled syringes, Autoinjectors, Infusion pumps, Metered dose inhalers (MDIs), Nebulizers, Nasal sprays, Eyedroppers, Intrauterine devices (IUDs), Transdermal patches
- Drug Delivery System
- Drug Carriers
- Experimental and Clinical Therapeutics
- Surface Modification
- Cellular Crosstalks
- Nanoformulation and Nutraceuticals
- Drug Nanotechnology
- Image-guided Drug therapy
- Devices for Drug Delivery: Prefilled syringes
- Infusion pumps
- Metered dose inhalers (MDIs)
- Nasal sprays
- Intrauterine devices (IUDs)
- Transdermal patches
Open Access Statement
The Trends in Drug Delivery (tdd) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
tdd fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where tdd becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by tdd to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.