rtss maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Education Sciences is a peer-reviewed open-access journal launched in 2023 that focuses to explore the latest trends in social studies, including the latest research, developments, and innovations. The paper will delve into the latest ideas and theories in social studies, examining how they are changing our understanding of society and human behavior. It will cover various topics, such as social inequality, cultural diversity, globalization, and the impact of technology on social interactions. The paper will also explore the latest pedagogical approaches and teaching methods in social studies education.
Focus and Scope
- Latest trends in social studies: Social inequality, Cultural diversity, Globalization, Technology, social interactions, Digital learning, Inquiry-based learning, Project-based learning, Social media, Virtual reality, Big data, Social issues, Social phenomena, Pedagogical approaches, Teaching Methods, Social studies research, Latest theories and models, Human behavior, Social change, Social justice, Critical thinking.
- Research, Developments, and Innovations in Social Studies: Social sciences, Anthropology, Sociology, Political science, Economics, Psychology, History, Geography, Cultural studies, Social research methods, Data analysis, Qualitative research, Quantitative research, Mixed-methods research, Social policy, Social movements, Community development, Participatory Research, Action research, Social innovation, Social entrepreneurship, Social Impact, Social Development, Social sustainability, Global citizenship.
- Change the understanding of Society and Human Behavior: Social constructivism, Socialization, Social norms, Social roles, Social identity, Socialization agents, Social cognition, Socialization theories, Social learning theory, Socialization processes, Cultural transmission, Socialization and education, Socialization and media, Socialization and technology, Socialization and globalization, Socialization and diversity, Social change, Social innovation, Social transformation, Social justice.
- Social Inequality: Income inequality, Wealth inequality, Education inequality, Gender inequality, Racial inequality, Ethnic inequality, Social class inequality, Health inequality, Housing inequality, Environmental inequality, Political inequality, Cultural inequality, Social mobility, Social stratification, Social exclusion, Social segregation, Social disadvantage, Intersectionality, Discrimination, Prejudice, Stereotyping, Marginalization, Oppression, Power dynamics, Social justice.
- Cultural Diversity: Cultural differences, Cultural Awareness, Cultural Competence, Cultural sensitivity, Cultural identity, Multiculturalism, Diversity training, Cross-cultural communication, Intercultural communication, Globalization and culture, Ethnicity, Race, Cultural values, Cultural beliefs, Cultural practices, Cultural norms, Cultural traditions, Cultural adaptation, Cultural integration, Cultural exchange, Cultural pluralism, Cultural hybridity, Cultural syncretism, Cultural relativism, Cultural diversity, and inclusion.
- Globalization: Globalization and culture, Globalization and economy, Globalization and technology, Globalization and politics, Globalization and trade, Globalization and communication, Globalization and migration, Globalization, and environment, Globalization and development, Globalization and education, Globalization and tourism, Globalization and health, Globalization and human rights, Globalization and inequality, Globalization and identity, Transnational corporations, International organizations, International relations, World systems theory, Globalization and resistance, Anti-globalization, Cultural globalization, Economic globalization, Political globalization, Social globalization.
- Impact of technology on social interactions: Social media, Online communication, Digital communication, Virtual communication, Internet culture, Social networking, Digital addiction, Online communities, Cyberbullying, Cyberstalking, Cybersecurity, Online privacy, Online harassment, Online identity, Virtual reality, Augmented reality, Social robots, Human-computer interaction, Social implications of technology, Technological determinism, Social construction of technology, Social shaping of technology, Social interaction in virtual environments, Digital Citizenship, Social skills, and technology.
- Pedagogical approaches and teaching methods: Active learning, Project-based learning, Inquiry-based learning, Problem-based learning, Collaborative learning, Cooperative learning, Flipped classroom, Peer teaching, Experiential learning, Differentiated instruction, Personalized learning, Student-centered learning, Teacher-centered learning, Constructivist approach, Behaviorist approach, Cognitive approach, Socio-cultural approach, Critical pedagogy, Culturally responsive teaching, Multicultural education, Inclusive education, Universal design for learning, Blended learning, Online learning, Hybrid learning.
- Digital Humanities
- Big data analysis
- Social media research
- Participatory action research
- Community-based research
- Intersectionality research
- Decolonizing research
- Critical race theory
- Postcolonial theory
- Queer theory
- Feminist theory
- Critical theory
- Cultural studies
- Environmental studies
- Global studies
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social innovation
- Social impact assessment
- Civic education
- Media literacy
- Critical digital literacy
- Critical media studies
- Youth studies
- Aging studies
- Health humanities.
Open Access Statement
The () is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.