rrjoi maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Research & Reviews: A Journal of Immunology [2277-206(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open access journal launched in 2011 and focused on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas concerning various current and forthcoming radical new health professions across the globe due to cutting edge advancements in healthcare.
Focus and Scope
- Adaptive Immunity: Chronic Inflammation, Antibodies, B-cells, T-Cells, Helper T-cells, Memory cells, Immunity against microorganisms, infection, pathogen-associated immunostimulants, antigens, lymphocytes, cellular basis of adaptive immunity, antibody diversity, MHC proteins, multipotent hematopoietic stem cells, cell receptors, cytotoxicity, immunological inflammation.
- Allergies and Hypersensitivity: Immediate Hypersensitivity, cytotoxic or antibody-dependent hypersensitivity, immune complex disease, delayed-type hypersensitivity, IgE antibodies, allergens, histamine, prostaglandins, allergen-specific immunotherapy, bronchodilators, anti-inflammatory agents, erythroblastosis fetalis, Goodpasture syndrome, autoimmune anemias, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), serum sickness, reactive arthritis, asthma, allergic rhinitis, angioedema, contact dermatitis, tuberculosis, chronic transplant rejection, clinical allergy, cellular basis of allergy.
- Autoimmunity and Immunodeficiency Diseases: Celiac disease, type 1 diabetes mellitus, Addison’s disease, Graves’ disease, Autoimmune PolyEndocrinopathy-Candidiasis-Ectodermal Dysplasia Syndrome type 1 (APECED Type 1), IPEX (Immune dysfunction, Polyendocrinopathy, Enteropathy, X-linked) Syndrome, Lambert Eaton Myanmar Syndrome, Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF), Primary Immunodeficiency, Secondary Immunodeficiency, Immunoglobulin (Ig) Replacement Therapy, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), auto-antigens, Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID), Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome (WAS), IgA deficiency, Good Syndrome, Hyper IgM Syndrome, Idiopathic t-Cell Lymphopenia (ICL) and Complement disorders, Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID), Eczema, Autoimmune gastrointestinal diseases, Endocrine Diseases, Kidney Diseases, Apoptosis.
- Clinical Immunology: Human Immunology, Diagnosis, pathogenesis, Prognosis, treatment of human diseases, primary immunodeficiency, inborn errors of immunity, errors in genotypes and phenotypes, infections, immunological assessments, aging, clinical laboratory immunology, HIV, immune dermatology,
- Developmental Immunology: Hematopoietic precursor Cells, Myeloid Cells, Lymphoid cells, B-Lymphocytes, T-Lymphocytes, monoclonal antibodies, human placental development, aging, maternal factors, stem cells, child’s immune systems, cellular and humoral immunity, primary lymphoid organs, thymus, epithelial cells, neonatology, pediatric, immature neonatal adaptive immunity, airway epithelial.
- Immune Regulation: Reactive Oxygen Species, Immune function, Immune response, homeostasis, activation and suppression of immune cells, cytokine signaling, Neuroendocrine immune regulation, negative immune regulation, macrophages, glucocorticoids, immune regulation therapy by inhibition,
- Immunogenetics: Genetic variations in Immune defects, genetics and evolution of the immune system, genetic control of immune response and diseases, immunogenetics of reproductive biology, tissue differentiation and development, gene sequencing, genetic variations of autoimmune diseases, haplotype, introns, alleles, intraspecific heterogeneity, tissue receptor inheritance, genetic and population dimensions of host-microbe interactions, tissue incompatibility, molecular genetics, genetics of immune regulations and tolerance, CRISPR technology, genome-wide association, genomics, immunogenetics linkage, disequilibrium, major histocompatibility complex, quantitative trait loci, transcriptomics, transgenic, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
- Immunogenomics, Immunoproteomics, and Immune Metabolomics: Immune Bioinformatics, high-throughput genomics and transcriptomics, single cell and artificial intelligence, Computational Immune Proteomics, bioinformatics, proteome, peptide, proteome analysis and function, dynamic aspects of genomics, Spatio-temporal proteomics, metabonomics and metabolomics, clinical proteomics, immunogenic protein,
- Immunohistology and Immunopathology: Immunochemistry, Immunohistochemistry techniques, Immunofluorescence techniques, complement system, Immunostaining, cell structure, Immunomorphology, ELISpot(Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSpot) assay, MTT Assay, Monoclonal antibodies, In-situ hybridization, Clinical pathology, cytopathology, surgical pathology, chromogenic immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, target antigen detection methods, diagnostic IHC markers, immunohematology, immunological paralysis, anatomic pathology, diagnostic markers in immunohistology, Intercellular Communication, cooperation and regulation, Intracellular mechanism of immunity, endocytosis, protein trafficking, pathogen recognition, antigen presentation.
- Immunotechniques: ELISA (Enzyme-linked ImmunoSorbent Assay), Radial Immunodiffusion assay, Rocket ImmunoElectrophoresis, Counter Current ImmunoElectrophoresis, Biochemical Techniques, Western Blotting, Immunodiffusion, Radioimmunoassay (RIA), Agglutination, Immunoprecipitation, Immunoelectrophoresis, Immunofixation, Immunoturbidimetry, Immunonephelometry.
- Immunotherapy and Vaccines: lymphatic system, Cancer Immunotherapy, Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes, Immune checkpoint inhibitors, T-Cell transfer therapy, Monoclonal antibodies, treatment vaccines, Immune system modulators, CAR T-Cell Therapy, Cancer Vaccines, Interferons, Interleukins, Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG), Adoptive Cell Therapy, Vaccine manufacturing, History of Vaccines, Public Policy, Behavioral Science and ethics, Social sciences, safety, Biotechnology and therapeutic manipulation of the immune system (therapeutic antibodies, cellular therapies, etc).
- Innate Immunity and Inflammation: Pattern Recognition Particles (PPR), endocytosis, mucus membrane, lysozyme, inflammatory barriers, phagocytosis, complement immune system, blood monocytes, neutrophils, macrophages, pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs), cytokines and chemokines, tumor necrosis factor, interleukins, antigen-presenting cells (APC), Natural Killer cells, Mast cells, monocytes, dendritic cells, Innate lymphoid cells.
- Molecular Immunology: Mechanism of induction, regulation, and termination of innate and adaptive immunity, Mechanism of the cells and molecules of the immune system, structural analysis, Comparative immunology and evolution of the immune system, infection immunology, immunopharmacology, MHC molecules, in vitro and invivo immunological host responses, Translational Immunology, molecular evolution, cellular and molecular pathways of the immune system, immune separation.
- Mucosal Immunology: Gastrointestinal Immunology, Pulmonary Immunology, Nasopharyngeal immunity, oral immunity, ocular immunity, genitourinary immunology, Inflammatory bowel diseases, food allergies, gluten intolerance, MALT or Mucosal immune system, Gut-Associated Lymphoid tissue or GALT, Gut Mucosal Immune system.
- Neuroimmunology: Neuroinflammation, Neurodegenerative diseases, neuro-immune interaction, neuroinfectious and psychiatric diseases, peripheral neuropathies, spinal cord injury, neuroimaging, Central Nervous system (CNS) barriers, lymphatics, brain cancer, the role of Innate and adaptive immunity in CNS and neurodegenerative diseases, the gut microbiome in CNS health and diseases, Autoimmune neurological disorders, Limbic encephalitis, Isaacs syndrome, Stiff person syndrome, Paraneoplastic gastrointestinal dysmotility, Cerebellar degeneration.
- Reproductive Immunology: Normal and pathological processes of male and female reproductive tracts, Gametogenesis, Embryogenesis, Implantation, Placental Development, Gestation, Parturition, mammary gland and lactation, Reproductive immunotherapies, Immunology of Reproductive cancers, fertility immunology, pregnancy immunology, immunocontraception, endometriosis, abortion, infectious diseases of the reproductive tract, Uterine Natural killer cells, Th2-Type immunity, Th1- type immunity, Immunological testing.
- Structural Immunology: Pattern Recognition Receptors, structure, and function of immune receptors, protein structure, the structure of antigen receptors in the innate immune system, Toll-like receptors, RIG-I-like receptors, inflammasomes or cGAS, Structural biology of innate immune cell signaling pathways, NF-κB activation, Interferon response, cytokine maturation, Structural biology of inflammation, structural biology of antigen presentation, structural biology of pathogenic molecules and drug targets of pathogens, Immune escape by pathogens.
- Synthetic Immunity and Immunoengineering: Biomaterials, biomedical engineering, tissue engineering, drug delivery, implantable devices, engineered immune cells, synthetic notch, chimeric antigen receptors, biomimetic materials, synthetic nanoparticle vaccines, engineering T and B cell therapies, Immune cell manufacturing, bioelectronic devices, immunomodulatory biomaterials, therapies to manipulate the immune system, immune delivery tools, development of single-cell analysis and multi-omics tools, engineering multi-modal imaging tools and image-guided therapies.
- Transplantation: Tissue injury, repair, inflammation, immune recognition, regulation, effector mechanisms, histocompatibility, drugs, and pharmacology relevant to transplantation, graft survival, and prevention of graft dysfunction and failure, transplant complication, xenotransplantation, ethical and social issues, allogeneic bone marrow transplant, immunosuppressive, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Tumor Immunology: tumor microenvironment immunotherapy, Immunocore immune contexture, tumor immunology pathways, anti-tumor immunity, CD8+ cytotoxic T-cells, apoptotic signal pathway, cancer immunotherapy, stem cell therapy.
Open Access Statement
The Research & Reviews : A Journal of Immunology (rrjoi) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
rrjoi fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where rrjoi becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by rrjoi to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.