joise maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Journal of Industrial Safety Engineering [2395-6674(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2011 aiming to keep a record of high-quality work and intends to publish Research /Review / Short Articles in the field of Industrial safety engineering. The Journal covers a wide range of Multidimensional challenges and provides a platform for motivating personnel in the area of Industrial Safety.
Focus and Scope
Safety engineering: Occupational & Environmental Mechanical Hazards, Medicine, Microclimate, Physiology, Multidisciplinary Psychology, Protective Equipment, Risk Assessment, Safety of Machinery, Sociology & Social Policy, Testing, Health & Safety at Work, Fire & Electricity, Equipment & Machinery, Work at height, confined space, lone working, Hazardous substances, Manual handling, load handling equipment, Movement of people and vehicles in the workplace, Mental-ill health, substance abuse, violence at work, Poor work environment
Methods for safety analysis: fault modeling techniques, failure mode, effects analysis, fault tree analysis, probabilistic risk assessment, failure rate, failure mode ratio, Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis.
Fire safety: Common fire hazards, Fire code, List of some typical fires, explosion issues in a fire code, Public fire safety education, Fire educator qualifications, Target audiences, Global perspectives, Fire safety plan, Fire safety plan structure, Use of fire safety plans, Fire safety plans.
Risk Assessment: Health and safety risk, Risk Management, Risk Communication, Risk control, Construction Sites, Practice, and Process.
- Industrial Issues
- Integrated control, Health, and Environment Acts
- Environmental and ecological Protection
- Human Factors, Ergonomics, Safety
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Surveillance systems
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Electrical safety
- Building and structural safety (including temporary installations)
- Fire Engineering, Prevention, and Protection
- Process safety system and Explosion Control
- Safety in Textile Industry
- Nuclear Engineering and Safety
- General safety (issues and concerns that are common across all industries)
- Site-specific safety issues
- Process and production safety
- Material safety
- Environmental safety
Open Access Statement
The Journal of Industrial Safety Engineering (joise) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
joise fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where joise becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by joise to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.