ijsea maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
International Journal of Structural Engineering and Analysis [2456-5326(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2015 is provides a rapid forum for the publication of research article and comprehensive reviews that focuses on the structural engineering and recent technological advancement that can be of great importance to the scientific community.
Focus and Scope
Structural engineering: Bridges, Dams, Earthworks, Foundations, Offshore structures, Pipelines, Power stations, Railways, Retaining structures and walls, Roads, Tunnels, Waterways, Reservoirs, Water and wastewater infrastructure.
Building structures: Earthquake structure, Façade structure, Fireproof structure, Roof structure, Tower engineering, Wind structure.
Mechanical structures: Boilers and pressure vessels, Coachworks and carriages, Cranes, Elevators, Escalators, Marine vessels, and hulls.
Structural elements: Columns, Beams, Trusses, Plates, Shells, Arches, Catenaries.
Earthquake engineering: Seismic loading, Seismic performance, Seismic performance assessment, Experimental assessment, Analytical/Numerical assessment, Research for earthquake engineering, Earthquake simulation, Structure simulation, Seismic vibration control, Dry-stone walls in Peru, Tuned mass damper, Hysteretic dampers, Base isolation, Seismic design, Seismic design requirements, Failure modes, Earthquake-resistant construction, Adobe structures, Limestone and sandstone structures, Timber frame structures, Light-frame structures, Reinforced masonry structures, Reinforced concrete structures, Prestressed structures, Steel structures, Prediction of earthquake losses.
- Analytical and design methods
- Dams, Bridges, Buildings and Special Structures
- Retaining structures and walls
- Innovations in design and new technologies
- Performance of Structures
- Repairs, Strengthening, and Maintenance
- Structural Fracture Mechanics
- Stability Engineering
- Soil-Structure Interaction
- Mechanical structures
- Standards and Codes of Practice
- Structural and Solid Mechanics
- Experimental Studies and Testing Technologies
- Vibration Impact, Structural Dynamics
- Experimental Mechanics
- Structural fracture mechanics
- Structural failure
- Structural robustness
- Structural steel
- Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics
- Analytical and design Methods
- Bridge, Dam construction and analysis
- Repairs, Strengthening, Maintenance
- Innovative Structures
- Testing Technologies
- Structural mechanics,
- Structural engineering,
- Structural design,
- Structural innovation,
- Extreme events,
- Performance-based design,
- Structural performance
- Prestressed structure
- Structural engineer
- Structural testing
- Structural engineering software
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Structural Engineering and Analysis (ijsea) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijsea fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijsea becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijsea to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.