ijp maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
International Journal of Photochemistry [Applied (e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2015 that is concerned with providing a platform to publish research in no time. All articles published here are peer-reviewed. Blue light systems, etiolated and de-etiolated growth patterns of plants, blue light photoreceptors, and phytochromobilin are a few topics that fall under this journal.
Focus and Scope
- Photoelectrochemical cell- Photoelectrochemistry, photoelectrochemical photovoltaic cells, dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC), electrochemical light emitting cells, Valence Band Minority, Carrier Water Splitting, Depletion Layer, Shallow Donor.
- Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences- Bacteriorhodopsin, Chromophore, Halorhodopsin, Heliorhodopsin, Metagenomic, Optogenetics, Phototrophy, Pigment, Proteorhodopsin, Retinal, Rhodopsin, Schizorhodopsin, Xanthorhodopsin, Acoustic impedance, Density, Intermolecular free-Length, Isentropic Compressibility, Ultrasonic velocity, Photochemical, Absorption, Photodynamic, emissions, Photo alkylation.
- Photochemistry and Photobiology- IUPAC Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry Division, glossary, Photochemistry, photobiology, electron transfer, energy transfer, fluorescence, radiation-related units, Triplet State, Carbonyl Compound, Trans Isomer, Photochemical Reaction, Singlet Excited State.
- Photochemical logic gate- Unconventional Computing, Bimodular Computing, Enzyme Computing, Noise, NAD+ recycling, Chemical logic gates, Photoelectric properties, Prussian blue, Semiconducting materials, Titanium dioxide, Cadmium sulfide, Fluorescence, (XNOR)Logic Gates, ICT, switching, Antibacterial evaluation.
- Photoreceptor systems in plants– Blue-light receptor, chloroplast movement, cysteinyl adduct, LOV domain, photocycle, phosphorylation, phototropic, phototropism, stomatal opening, Plant Science, Cell Biology, Development, Physiology, UV-B, Arabidopsis, UVR8, high temperature, auxin, hypocotyl, Plant cryptochrome, Photoreceptor, Signaling, ATP, Constitutive Photomorphogenic.
- Blue light systems– LOV domain, BLUF domain, cryptochrome, UVA/blue light, optogenetics, metagenomics, blue light, b-type cytochrome, flavin, pterin, gene regulation, G-protein, light-induced absorbance change (LIAC’ ), protein phosphorylation, phytochrome, stomata, Blue Light, Nitrate Reductase, Pyruvate Kinase, Euglena Gracilis, Scenedesmus Obliquus, Acne vulgaris, Phototherapy, Blue light, Propionibacterium acnes, Growth, Leaf development, LED slight intensity, Young plants, artificial optical radiation, LED tubes, fluorescent lamps, blue light hazard, maximum permissible exposure time, risk group.
- Etiolated and De-etiolated growth pattern of Plants– Brassinosteroid, G protein, etiolation, elongation, light-regulated growth, cell elongation, Light signaling, miRNA biogenesis, Ethylene Production, Auxin Transport, Bean Seedling, Avena Coleoptile, Dwarf Variety.
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Photochemistry (ijp) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijp fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijp becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijp to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.