ijippr maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
International Journal of Image Processing and Pattern Recognition [2456-6985(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2015 that acknowledges papers that are concerned with image processing and recognition. All the topics from image analysis to quadratic discriminate analysis fall under the scope and the focus of this journal.
Focus and Scope
- Image analysis: Picture processing, pattern recognition, image analysis, image representation, noise sensitivity, information redundancy, regular moments, Legendre moments, Zernike moments, rotational moments, complex momentsImage analysis, Moment methods, Pattern Recognition, Image reconstruction, Polynomials, Stochastic resonance, Image representation, Pattern analysis, Image recognition, Image sampling.
- Image understanding: Algorithm component, process definition, medical image understanding, domain-specific language XML-based process definition language, object recognition, computer vision, applied mathematics, signal analysis, artificial intelligence, medical image understanding process definition language, MPDL, medical image analysis software engineering, medical image understanding algorithm, software component model.
- Digital image processing: Digital image processing, courseware use, image understanding, undergraduate group projects, courseware design, image analysis, undergraduate courses, applied image processing, computer vision, teaching computer-aided instruction, Machine vision, Image processing.
- Text compression: XML compression, text compression markup-aware text compression,markup-awareness, Unix-like tool, XML data, XML markup data compression, text analysis, XML, Protocols, Data compression, Educational institutions, Roads, Runtime, Hybrid power systems.
- Still image compression: Multimedia, telecommunication systems, still image compression, color transformation, rounding error accumulation, still, image compression, color transformations, transform techniques, predictive techniques, linear transformations, lossless compression image coding, Image color analysis, Roundoff errors, Vectors, Transform coding, Quantization, Biomedical imaging, Data processing, TV, Production.
- Video image compression: Hybrid block/segment-based video compression, very low bit rate compression, algorithmic architecture, coding algorithms, image frames, block-based algorithm, segment-based algorithm, video coding, compression ratios, visual quality, image sequence, block-based coding, ITU-T H.263, block matching,2D translations, color coefficients, DCT coefficients, spatial accuracy, spline approximation, polygon approximation, motion prediction, affine transform data compression, video coding, discrete cosine transforms, transform coding, image matching, motion estimation.
- Feature extraction: Global feature extraction, local feature extraction, hierarchical MAX method, HMAX method, pixel-level feature extraction, biologically inspired feature extraction, HSV color space model, Gaussian filter, standard HMAX method, biometric features, age estimation, surveillance, security, social economic benefit distribution, human population, digital revolution, facial feature extraction.
- Linear discriminate analysis: Genetic algorithms, Algorithm design, and analysis, Data mining, Infrared spectra, Calibration, Bayesian methods, Statistics, Error analysis, Classification algorithms linear classifier, genetic arithmetic, feature wavelength.
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (ijippr) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijippr fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijippr becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijippr to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.