ijepms maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
International Journal of Electrical Power and Machine Systems is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2015 and is devoted to the dissemination, discussion, and development of techniques that are important to electrical machines and drives and are playing an important role in the development of technology. Journal includes a wide range of topics from electromagnetic and energy conservation to power electronics and pulsed power.
Focus and Scope
- Electromagnetics and Energy Conversion: fundamental physics, electrical engineering, resistance, inductance, capacitance, Electrified vehicles, magnetic confinement fusion devices, nuclear engineering, artificial neural networks, support vector machines, Gaussian processes, engineering electromagnetics, Antennas, direction-of-arrival estimation, microwave circuits, electromagnetic scattering, remote sensing, electromagnetic compatibility, Computational electromagnetics.
- AC Systems and 3 Phase Circuits: Central Air Conditioning, Ductless, Mini-Split Air Conditioner, Portable Air Conditioner, Hybrid Air Conditioners, Geothermal Heating & Cooling, polyphase system, Star connection, Delta connection, Three-phase alternating current (AC) power in industrial or commercial buildings applications.
- Synchronous Machines: AC machine, rotor, synchronous speed, stepping motor, Electric Motors, Synchronous Machine, Synchronous Motor, Synchronous Compensator, Synchronous Generator, Power System, Stability, Solar Energy, Stator, Rotors, Wind Turbines, Synchronous Generator, Transformers, Electric Potential, Permanent Magnet, Solar Water Heater, Inverter.
- Adjustable Torque Drives: Brushless DC Motor; Electric Hand-Tool; Torque Estimation; Digital Signal Processor, Load disturbance, Positive feedback, Scalar control, Stabilization efficiency, Variable frequency drive, Vector control.
- DC and AC electric motor drives: Control system simulation; Performance of AC and DC electric drive; Speed control; Step change; Technical optimum; Variable moment of inertia, amplifiers, Synchronous Motors, Induction Motors, DC Motor, AC motor, Permanent magnet synchronous motor(PMSM), Brushless DC (BLDC) motor, machine, magnetic field, electric current, torque, industrial motors, PMDC Motor, DC shunt motor, Separately Excited Motor, DC Series Motor, Permanent Magnet DC motor, DC Compound Motor, Stepper Motor, Hysteresis Motor, Universal Motor.
- Electric Motor Drives: Synchronous Motors, Induction Motors, DC Motors, AC motors, Permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM), Brushless DC (BLDC) motors, machine, magnetic field, electric current, torque, industrial motors, PMDC Motor, DC shunt motor, Separately Excited Motor, DC Series Motor, Permanent Magnet DC motor, DC Compound Motor, Stepper Motor, Hysteresis Motor, Universal Motor.
- Motor controller algorithm: BLDC motor control, BDLC Motors, P-I controllers, IPM motor, PMSM, BLDC, SynchRM, SRM, and ACIM, Programmable control, Adaptive control, Control systems, Motor drives, Synchronous motors, Robust control, Backstepping, Robustness, Gears, Fasteners.
- Microcontroller or digital signal processor: small computers, DSP microcontroller, DSP processors, PIC Microcontroller, Photovoltaic systems, Solar power generation, Control systems, DC-DC power converters, Power generation, Microcontrollers, Batteries, Voltage control, Temperature control.
- Fault protection and diagnostics: fault-oriented algorithm, test vector, scan path, D-algorithm test algorithm, fault coverage, fault collapsing, fault provoking, path sensitization, Circuit faults, HVDC transmission, Fault protection, Signal processing algorithms, Lightning, Circuit breakers, Reliability.
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Electrical Power and Machine Systems (ijepms) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijepms fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijepms becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijepms to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.