- Research Scholar, MCA, Thakur Institute of Management Studies, Career Development & Research (TIMSCDR), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to the title, today’s immature generation is frustrated by depression over their future profession. They really cannot make the right decision to regrade their career. Many students in our nation are subjected to a great lot of pressure, particularly from their families and professors, in terms of their career choices and academics. In many circumstances, students find it difficult to freely voice their concerns about the pressure they are under, even with their parents. So, this is why I came up with a solution for that; I took the survey of students between the age of 14 and 16 where we just keep observing their skills and what unique talent they have or in which area they are the best. After that, I provided the right courses or information related to their field where they are best, so as to make it easier to grow their skilled field.
Keywords: National Crime records Bureau, HTML, Career opportunities, CSS, SQL, Internet, Information technology and Communication
[This article belongs to Current Trends in Information Technology(ctit)]
1. The Hindu. (2020 Jan 29) Student suicides rising, 28 lives lost every day. [Online]. Available from https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/student-suicides-rising-28-lives-lost-every-day/article30685085.ece.
2. Chethan Kumar. (2021). 34 Indian students died by suicide each day in pandemic-hit 2020. [Online]. Times of India. Available from https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/34-indian-students-died-by-suicide-each-day-in-pandemic-hit-2020/articleshow/87638828.cms.
3. Shetty Manish B. (2016). Is Failure the Only Reason Why Students Commit Suicide? [Online]. Your Dost. Available from https://yourdost.com/blog/2016/05/student-suicide-causes.html?q=/blog/2016/05/student-suicide-causes.html&q=/blog/2016/05/student-suicide-causes.html&.
4. Kajal Sharna. (2019). Role of Internet in Education. [Online]. The Asian School. Available from https://www.theasianschool.net/blog/role-of-internet-in-education/.
5. Roshni Chakrabarty. (2019). 93% Indian students aware of just seven career options: What are parents doing wrong? [Online]. India Today. Available from https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/news/story/93-indian-students-aware-of-just-seven-career-options-what-are-parents-doing-wrong-1446205-2019-02-04.
6. Ruchi Bhargava. (2021). How to create a website using Python (an introduction): Python runs some of the biggest websites on the net. Here’s how to create a website using Python, one of the easiest programming languages around. [Online]. Freelancer. Available from https://www.freelancer.com/articles/web-development/how-to-build-a-website-with-python.
7. Anne Kinsey. (2019). The Effects of Poor Communication in Business. [Online]. Chron. Available from https://smallbusiness.chron.com/effects-poor-communication-business-345.html.
8. National Fund for Workforce Solutions. Basic Skill Development Programmatic [Online]. Available from https://nationalfund.org/best-practices/basic-skill-development/.
|Received||April 1, 2022|
|Accepted||April 8, 2022|
|Published||April 15, 2022|