Krish M Gupta
- Professor (Retired), Department of Physics, University of Mysore, Vishwavidyanilaya Karya Soudha, Crawford Hall, Mysuru-570005, Karnataka, India
Oestrus is instrumental in animal birth. Cosmic oestrus is instrumental in the birth of 1080 particles and the whole universe. The universe is nothing but space, just space. The egression of conserved energy or cosmic oestrus, which can neither be created nor destroyed, is space. Everything is the different mathematical powers of space. Space has three dimensions: 𝐿1, 𝐿2and 𝐿3. 𝐿1 makes time and inverted gravity, 𝐿2 makes mind/consciousness, and 𝐿3 makes matter. These three dimensions get monstrously interplaited to make the universe. Straightening up this interplait to get a unidimensional/zero-dimensional/absolute (one without a second is equal to none) space is the ultimate untangling of the riddle. The uncontrollable tremor and perverted dilatation warp the unidimensional/zero-dimensional space/conserved energy/cosmic oestrus to 3-D. Quantum field theory says that particles do not actually exist. Protons, neutrons and quarks are not actual things. The actual things are quantum fields which are neither particle nor waves but have properties of both and which may be called “waveicles”. “Waveicles” are the uncontrollable tremor and perverted dilatation of conserved energy/cosmic oestrus. It is oestrus that sets conserved energy to non-stop tremor. Before set to tremor and dilatation, space was an unidimensional/zero-dimensional/absolute nondescript plane as it was before/at the big bang. When the tremor and dilatation settles, as it does at maximum entropy or the ultimate heat death of the universe, space will again be a unidimensional/zero-dimensional/absolute nondescript plane.
Keywords: Cosmic oestrus, conserved energy, impulse, dimensions, mathematical powers of space
[This article belongs to Research & Reviews : Journal of Physics(rrjophy)]
1. Penrose Roger. The Road to Reality: A Complete Guide to the Laws of the Universe. Vintage Books; 2005. 0-09-944068-7. LONDON.
2. Dr Paramhans Tiwari, formerly chief engineer at the Kaiga Nuclear Power Plant in India, has personally invented a machine to generate energy from ‘empty space’.
3. Hawking Stephen W. The Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe. Phoenix Books; Special Anniv. 28 Feb 2006. ISBN 978-1-59777-508-3.
4. Sean Carroll. From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time. US: Penguin Group; 2010. ISBN 978-1-101-15215-7.
5. Seife Charles. Zero: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea. New York: Penguin Viking; 2000. 978-0670884575
6. Kaplan Robert. The Nothing That Is: A Natural History of Zero. New York: Oxford University Press; 2000. USA
7. Pregnolato M. Time for Quantum Consciousness. Journal of Consciousness Exploration & Research (JCER). Nov 2010; 1(8): 898–906p. Italy.
8. Steven Weinberg. Dreams of a Final Theory: The Scientist’s Search for the Ultimate Laws of Nature. Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group; 2011-04-20. ISBN 978-0-307-78786-6.L. New York
9. Nahin Paul. Dr. Euler’s Fabulous Formula. Princeton; 2011. ISBN 978-0691118222 https://press.princeton.edu/books/paperback/9780691175911/dr-eulers-fabulous-formula
10. Greiner W, Müller B. Gauge Theory of Weak Interactions. Vol. 5. New York: Springer; 1996.
11. Raby S, Slansky R. Neutrino Masses: How to Add them to the Standard Model. Los Alamos Science. 1997; 25: 64–71p.
|Received||October 17, 2020|
|Accepted||November 21, 2020|
|Published||April 5, 2021|