Pawan Kumar Patidar
Biological feature popularity is a type of identification era that uses the person’s special mindset or behavior feature. It furnished of excessive accuracy, accurate balance technique to status prizing. Face reputation is very famous wing of the organic aspect popularity. And also, is very energetic situation in the range of laptop view and pattern popularity. Face detection is technique to hit upon face from a picture which have numerous aspects in photo. By offering a single photo, undertaking is to find the face from that photograph. Face disclosure is a tough undertaking because faces aren’t inflexible and it is also change in range, body, coloration and so on. Face detection turn out to be extra difficult venture whilst given photograph isn’t always clarifying and choke by some other element and no longer proper light up, now not going through camcorder and so on. ’In the initial prior’, tables of face pictures are gathered through the maturity levels of training, at that point the reenactment methodology incorporates the procedure of image preparing, the enlistment strategy, and the check technique.
Keywords: Face detection, face recognition, image processing, reenactment methodology, face reputation
[This article belongs to Research & Reviews : Journal of Computational Biology(rrjocb)]
1. Syambas, N.R. and Purwanto, U.H., 2012, October. Image processing and face detection analysis on face verification based on the age stages. In 2012 7th International Conference on Telecommunication Systems, Services, and Applications (TSSA) (pp. 289-293). IEEE.
2. Chen, H. and Lu, J., 2010, December. The image process technologies in face recognition. In The 2nd International Conference on Information Science and Engineering (pp. 4151-4154). IEEE.
3. Meena, D. and Sharan, R., 2016, December. An approach to face detection and recognition. In 2016 International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
4. ‘Robin (2007): Pengolahan Citra dan Deteksi Wajah pada Sistem Pengenalan Wajah, Laporan Tugas Akhir, Institut TeknologiBandung’.
5. J. Kumari, R. Rajesh, and K. M. Pooja, ‘‘Facial expression recognition: A survey,’’ Procedia Comput. Sci., vol. 58, pp. 486–491, Jan. 2015.
6. Fu, Y., Guo, G. and Huang, T.S., 2010. Age synthesis and estimation via faces: A survey. IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, 32(11), pp.1955-1976.
7. ‘Munir, Rinaldi. (2004): Pengolahan Citra Digital dengan Pendekatan Algoritmik. Informatika.Bandung’
8. ‘SunYilei, ChenHongwe. Pre-processing Algorithm of Fingerprint Image [J]. Computer measure and control, 2006.14 (5),’.
9. ‘Santhi, V., & Acharjya, D. P. (2015). Intelligence-Based Adaptive Digital Watermarking for Images in Wavelet Transform Domain. Handbook of Research on Emerging Perspectives in Intelligent Pattern Recognition, Analysis, and Image Processing,’.
10. ‘Maia, D. and Trindade, R., 2016. Face detection and recognition in color images under matlab. International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition, 9(2), pp.13-24.
11. Zhong, F. and Zhang, J., 2013. Face recognition with enhanced local directional patterns. Neurocomputing, 119, pp.375-384.
12. Choi, S.E., Lee, Y.J., Lee, S.J., Park, K.R. and Kim, J., 2011. Age estimation using a hierarchical classifier based on global and local facial features. Pattern recognition, 44(6), pp.1262-1281.
|Received||January 4, 2022|
|Accepted||February 3, 2022|
|Published||February 14, 2022|