- Student, KLH Business School, Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation Deemed to be University, , India
Money is the study of Assets The executives. The overall regions of account are business money, individual budget (private money), and public account. Account incorporates setting aside cash and regularly incorporates loaning cash. The field of account manages the ideas of time, cash, hazard and how they are interrelated. It likewise manages how cash is spent and planned. India Money and Venture Guide gives quality data and information sources with respect to speculation openings in India. The benchmark inclusion stretches out to business news, individual budget, securities exchange news, live Sensex refreshes, product costs, shared asset execution, and so on the entrance fills in as an open source information control focused to make business more pertinent and help financial backers in settling on right choice.
Keywords: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Balance Sheets, Risk & Return Analysis
[This article belongs to NOLEGEIN Journal of Business Risk management(njbrm)]
1. Ramdani, A., Hendiani, A.T., Nurfitriani, F., Sondari, S., & Utami, E.M. (2020). The Comparative Analysis of Risk and Returns Convetional Mutual Fund and Sharia Mutual Fund. PalArch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology, 17 (4), 3500–3511.
2. Harrison, J.S., Thurgood, G.R., Boivie, S., & Pfarrer, M.D. (2020). Perception is reality: How ceos’ observed personality influences market perceptions of firm risk and shareholder returns. Academy of Management Journal, 63 (4), 1166–1195.
3. Kevin. S, Portfolio Management, Printice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2003.
A Study on Risk and Return Analysis of Select Public Sector Banks Rahul
© MBA Journals 2021. All Rights Reserved 49
4. Troster, V., Tiwari, A.K., Shahbaz, M., & Macedo, D.N. (2019). Bitcoin returns and risk: A general GARCH and GAS analysis. Finance Research Letters, 30, 187–193.
5. Prasanthi, B.G., Lakshmi, B.G., Abraham, M.K., & AL, M.L. (2020). A Empirical Study on Risk and Returns of HDFC and ICICI Banks. PalArch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology, 17 (6), 13214–13223.
6. Tan, Z., Huang, Y., & Xiao, B. (2021). Value at risk and returns of crypto currencies before and after the crash: long-run relations and fractional cointegration. Research in International Business and Finance, 56, 101347.
7. Gariba, F., Amidu, M., & Coffie, W. (2018). The risk and returns effects of corporate governance and funding strategy of banks in Ghana. African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, 6 (2), 154–175.
8. Chiang, T.C. (2019). Empirical analysis of intertemporal relations between downside risks and expected returns—Evidence from Asian markets. Research in International Business and Finance, 47, 264–278.
9. Nguyen, S.N., Dinh, P.T.M., Vu, P.H., & Nguyen, P.A. (2019). The Impact of Futures Contracts On Risk and Returns of the VN30 Index in Vietnam. Central Asian Review of Economics and Policy, 1 (1), 48–59.
10. Dr. Prasanna Chandra, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited, 2004.
11. PandianPunithavathy, Meera E, Machiraju H.R, Investment Management, Vikas Publishing House Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, 2011.
|Received||September 23, 2021|
|Accepted||October 4, 2021|
|Published||November 7, 2021|