Arun Kumar Yadav
- Associate Professor, Bansal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Uttar Pradesh, India
This project focuses on the safety of the lineman while working, so they do not feel the sudden electric shocks. A lineman worked at time the currents live in conductors. Here current running in the conductor their accident chance has lineman. This problem is no more or short out of critical conditions, this is already very high. Here we used to protection of the accidents circuit working normal operating conditions Therefore it was necessary to provide a safely system of protection to avoid the accidents that may occurs in case of miss coordination between the lineman and station or control staff. This project designed to give a high security system and that in line is switched off and using keypad entered to be password and system is start. We have a safety system to work on it. When the lineman staff get finished what they work on, they activate the line by two ways or more. The same password using keypad is entered that added on station, or SMS message send including with the selection of password that online working, and here we have a very important feature that is gain time.
Keywords: GSM module, Proportional Integral-Derivative controllers, Frequency Division Multiple Access, MIMO
[This article belongs to International Journal of Microelectronics and Digital Integrated Circuits(ijmdic)]
1. V.K Mehta, “Principle of power system”, S. Chand, 2005.
2. Jeremy Blum. Exploring Arduino: Tools and Tech for Engineering Wizardry. 2nd ed. US: Wiley; 2013.
3. Christopher kilian. Modern control technolog. 3rd ed. US: Cengage Learning; 2005.
4. Mr. Abhijith. S, Mr. Rohan J. George, Mr. Shyam Prasad K P, Prof. Elizabeth Paul. Smart Ultra-Fast Acting Electroinc Circuit Breaker. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology [IRJET]. Apr-2017; 04 (04). International Journal of Microelectronics and Digital Integrated Circuits Volume 7, Issue 1 ISSN: 2456-3986 © JournalsPub 2021. All Rights Reserved 9
5. Amrapali D. Ingle, Warsha Kandlikar, Electronic Circuit Breaker, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). July-2017; 04(07).
6. Lalit Kumar Sahu, AvanjelinTirkey, Amit Kumar. Review of Ultra-Fast Acting Electronic Circuit Breaker at Overloading. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. April 2016; 5(4).
7. Abdare Mahesh Ishwar, Borase Mayur Santosh, Patil Vaibhav Champalal, et al. Microcontroller Based Electronic Circuit Breaker. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). Apr 2016; 03(04).
8. Bhagwan Kharat, Durvankur Sarwade, Dhananjay Bidgar, et al. Internet of Thing (I.O.T) Base Controlling & Monitoring Of Circuit Breaker. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET). May-2017; 04(05).
9. Jicheng Yu, Yingying Tang, George G. Karady. IEEE Power And Energy Society General Meeting 2010 Ieee North American Power Symposium, 2010
10. Jay Prigmore, Beaumont, Gleb Tcheslavski. An IGCT-Based Electronic Circuit Breaker Design For A 12.47 kv Distribution System, Power And Energy Society General Meeting, 2010 IEEE.
11. Chao Liu, Aiguo Patrick Hu, JinfengGao, A Soft Switched Electronic Circuit Breaker. Reasearch Gate. March, 2010.
12. Abhishek Gupta, Shobhit Ahuja, Teeka Ram Saini, et al. Super-Fast Electronic Circuit Breaker. International Journal of Novel Research in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. January-April 2016; 3(1): (29-34).
13. Saurabh Saxena, Maroof Ali, Alok Singh, et al. Various Types of Circuit Breakers Used In Power System For Smooth Working Of The Transmission Line, Mit. International Journal of Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering. Aug. 2012; 2(2): 106-111.
|Received||July 30, 2021|
|Accepted||August 6, 2021|
|Published||August 31, 2021|