Merlin Suja C.R.
Arul Sili Ninchal A.
- Professor, C.S.I. College of Nursing, Marthandam, Kanyakumari dist, Kanyakumari, India
- Associate Professor, C.S.I. College of Nursing, Marthandam, Kanyakumari dist, Kanyakumari, India
Aim: To assess the lived-in experience corona positive parents among community people. Methodology: A Qualitative study design was used to assess the lived-in experience of corona positive patients among the community people at selected community area. There were 9 samples are selected by sampling technique. The samples shared their experience when they suffered from corona virus. Results: The study findings were said that the physical sufferings of the patients and their social adjustments and their psychological conditions such as fear and anxiety about hearing the death news of Covid-19 positive patients and their emotions were also shared by the patients. Conclusion: Since the samples were shared their lived-in experience of corona virus. By this Information of corona positive patients, well understood the knowledge of lived in experience of corona positive patients.
Keywords: Corona, COVID-19, Lived in experience, Corona positive patients
[This article belongs to International Journal of Community Health Nursing And Practices(ijchnp)]
- Rahmani AM, Mirmahaleh SYH. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) prevention and treatment methods and effective parameters: A systematic literature review. Sustain Cities Soc. 2021 Jan;64:102568. doi: 10.1016/j.scs.2020.102568. Epub 2020 Oct 22. PMID: 33110743; PMCID: PMC7578778.
- Alafif T, Tehame AM, Bajaba S, Barnawi A, Zia S. Machine and Deep Learning towards COVID-19 Diagnosis and Treatment: Survey, Challenges, and Future Directions. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021 Jan 27;18(3):1117. doi: 10.3390/ijerph18031117. PMID: 33513984; PMCID: PMC7908539.
- Brown C, Chauhan J, Grammenos. A, et al. (2020). Exploring automatic diagnosis of COVID-19 from crowd sourced respiratory sound data. Available online at: https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.05919
- Kranthi kumar Lella and Alphonsa PJA (2021). COVID-19 disease diagnosis from respiratory sound data Doi: 10.3934/bioeng 2021013. Available online at: https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.07670
- Imran A, Posokhova I, Qureshi HN, Masood U, Riaz MS, Ali K, John CN, Hussain MI, Nabeel M. AI4COVID-19: AI enabled preliminary diagnosis for COVID-19 from cough samples via an app. Inform Med Unlocked. 2020;20:100378. doi: 10.1016/j.imu.2020.100378. Epub 2020 Jun 26. PMID: 32839734; PMCID: PMC7318970.
- Thevarajan I, Buising KL, Cowie BC. Clinical presentation and management of COVID-19. Med J Aust. 2020 Aug;213(3):134-139. doi: 10.5694/mja2.50698. Epub 2020 Jul 17. PMID: 32677734; PMCID: PMC7404664.
- Shuja J, Alanazi E, Alasmary W, Alashaikh A. COVID-19 open source data sets: a comprehensive survey. Appl Intell (Dordr). 2021;51(3):1296-1325. doi: 10.1007/s10489-020-01862-6. Epub 2020 Sep 21. PMID: 34764552; PMCID: PMC7503433.
- Shobhana R and Bharat LS (2020). Novel corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic; Considerations for the biomedical waste sector in India. Case studies in Chemical and Environmental Engineering. DOI:10.101t1/cscee.2020.100029. Available online at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S266601642030027X#:~:text=Recently%2C%20India%20produces%20around%20600,of%20COVID%2D19%20(Fig.
- Dong Y, Shamsuddin A, Campbell H, Theodoratou E. Current COVID-19 treatments: Rapid review of the literature. J Glob Health. 2021 Apr 24;11:10003. doi: 10.7189/jogh.11.10003. PMID: 33959261; PMCID: PMC8068411.
- Thunström L, Newbold SC, Finnoff D, Ashworth M, Shogren JF.The Benefits and Costs of Using Social Distancing to Flatten the Curve for COVID-19. J Benefit Cost Anal. 2020;11:179-195. 10.1017/bca.2020.12
- Nicola M, Alsafi Z, Sohrabi C, Kerwan A, Al-Jabir A, Iosifidis C, Agha M, Agha R. The socio-economic implications of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19): A review. Int J Surg. 2020 Jun;78:185-193. doi: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2020.04.018. Epub 2020 Apr 17. PMID: 32305533; PMCID: PMC7162753.
- Sohrabi C, Alsafi Z, O’Neill N, Khan M, Kerwan A, Al-Jabir A, Iosifidis C, Agha R. World Health Organization declares global emergency: A review of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Int J Surg. 2020 Apr;76:71-76. doi: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2020.02.034. Epub 2020 Feb 26. Erratum in: Int J Surg. 2020 May;77:217. PMID: 32112977; PMCID: PMC7105032.
- Chen N, Zhou M, Dong X, Qu J, Gong F, Han Y, Qiu Y, Wang J, Liu Y, Wei Y, Xia J, Yu T, Zhang X, Zhang L. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. Lancet. 2020 Feb 15;395(10223):507-513. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30211-7. Epub 2020 Jan 30. PMID: 32007143; PMCID: PMC7135076.
|Received||June 10, 2023|
|Accepted||May 18, 2023|
|Published||June 1, 2023|