ttea maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Trends in Transport Engineering and Applications [2394-7284(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2014 that Invites High-Quality Scholarly explorations and discussions, involving the latest advancements in transportation technology and engineering. Subject areas suitable for publication include but are not limited to the following fields.
Focus and Scope
Transport Engineering: Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Transportation networks, Multimodal transportation, Transportation economics and land use, Transportation economics and policy, Transportation models, Sustainable transportation, Transportation project Management, Transportation planning and technology, Transportation demand and system management, vehicles and equipment, Transportation terminals
Equipment and Systems of Transportation: mechanical-electronic technologies, manufacturing engineering, inspection for trains and rail, vehicle-track coupling system dynamics, simulation, control, superconductivity and levitation technology, magnetic suspension, evacuated tube transport, railway technology, Railway Transport Industries, transport & vehicle engineering.
Traffic engineering: Traffic Management Technology, Traffic and demand management, Traffic safety, transport safety, traffic policies and economics, traffic information, management, traffic information engineering, and Traffic control.
Mode of transportation: Road Transportation, Maritime Transportation, Air Transportation, Rail Transportation, Intermodal Transportation, Pipeline.
Urban Rail Transportation: Urban rail transit flow theory, operation, planning, control and management, urban rail management, urban rail scheduling, train schedules, and management, strategies of the ticket price, intelligent transportation system (ITS), and information technology, train operation, control, urban rail planning, pedestrian studies, sustainable transport engineering, rail electrification, rail signaling and communication, Intelligent & Automated Transport System Technology, rolling stock design theory, urban rail transit electrification, maintenance of rail infrastructure, roads, bridges, tunnels, and underground engineering, subgrade and pavement maintenance, and performance.
- Transportation Networks & Models
- Planning, Design & Construction of the transport system
- Economics and Environmental aspects of Transportation
- Computational techniques in Transportation
- Multi-Modal Transportation
- Pavement materials and characterization
- Recycling of Pavements Materials
- New technology for the construction of pavements
- Non-destructive Tests and quality control of pavements
- Mobility and travel behavior
- Transportation safety and security
- Transportation economics
- Transportation planning and policy
- Human factors in transportation
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Air and waterway transport
- Transportation impacts of emerging vehicle technologies
- Environmental issues in transportation and climate change
- Equity, social and health issues related to transport
- Design theory and construction technology
- System dynamics and safety
- Electrification, signaling, and communication
- Operation and maintenance
- System health monitoring and reliability
- Environmental impact and sustainability
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Pedestrian’s and cyclist’s transportation
- Modern tram
- interdisciplinary transportation research
- Environmental impacts such as vibration, noise, and pollution
- Freight transport and logistics
Open Access Statement
The Trends in Transport Engineering and Applications; (ttea) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ttea fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ttea becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ttea to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.