rrjos maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Research & Reviews: Journal of Surgery [2319-3425(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open access journal launched in 2012 and focused on the publication of current research work carried out under surgery. This journal covers all major advancements in the field of surgery and its Applications.
Focus and Scope
- General surgery, Cardiothoracic surgery, and Vascular surgery: Heart, lungs, chest, esophagus, major blood vessels, abdominal abscess, abdominal angina, abdominal hernias, acute abdomen and Pregnancy, acute mesenteric ischemia, angioplasty, Stent placement, Pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), Open heart surgery, Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), Heart valve repair, arteries, veins, and lymphatic circulation.
- Plastic surgery, Pediatric surgery, and Colorectal surgery: Cosmetic procedures, Nose job, Laser liposuction, Facelift, musculoskeletal system, cranio and maxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast and trunk, external genitalia, congenital and acquired anomalies, diseases, developmental, inflammatory, neoplastic or traumatic, Colon and rectal cancer and colon polyps, Inflammatory bowel diseases, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, Diverticulitis and diverticular disease, Anal problems such as hemorrhoids, fistula, and fissure, Motility problems of the colon.
- Transplant surgery and Trauma surgery: Organ transplant, kidney, pancreas, liver, heart, lung, intestine, Vascularized composite allografts (VCAs), hair transplant, emergency surgeries, Anesthesia, critical injury, illness, thermal burns, chemical burns, frostbite, and inhalation injury burns, skin excision, and skin grafting, appendicitis, diverticulitis.
- Endocrine surgery and Breast surgery: Benign and malignant conditions, lumpectomy, mastectomy, breast reduction, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, pancreas, diabetic patients, Anesthesia.
- Otolaryngology, Gynecology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: Dental implant, temporomandibular joint, general surgery, reconstructive surgery of the face, head and neck, mouth, and jaws, facial cosmetic surgery, facial deformity, craniofacial surgery, facial skin cancer, head and neck cancer, microsurgery free flap reconstruction, facial trauma, Anesthesia, women’s diseases, reproductive organs, obstetrics, vaginal diseases, Premenstrual Syndrome, UTI and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Polycystic ovary syndrome, Dysmenorrhea, Infertility, ear, nose, throat, the base of the skull, head, and neck, ENT surgeons.
- Orthopedic surgery and Neurosurgery: Brain, Spine, spinal cord, Nerves, Intracranial, intraspinal vasculature, Spinal disorders, Arthritis, Sports injuries, Trauma, Bone tumors, hand injuries and deformities, total joint replacement.
- Podiatric surgery and Urology: Fractures and sprains, sports medicine, foot problems athletes, Bunions and hammertoes, Nail disorders, Arthritis, Heel pain, Morton’s neuroma, Foot pain, thick or discolored toenails, cracks or cuts in your skin, growths like warts, scaling on peeling on your soles, urinary tract infections, kidney stones, bladder control problems, and prostate problems, interstitial cystitis.
- Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery: Reconstruction of facial and body defects due to birth disorders, trauma, burns, and disease, Aesthetic surgery, Burn surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Hand surgery, Pediatric plastic surgery, Autografts, Allografts, Xenografts, elective surgery, breast augmentations, Facial Contouring, Body Contouring, Skin Rejuvenation.
- Laser Surgery: Remove warts, moles, sunspots, and tattoos, Reduction of skin wrinkles, scars, and other skin blemishes, remove dilated blood vessels, redness, cancer surgery, Eye surgery, Endovascular surgery, Foot and ankle surgery, Gastro-intestinal tract, Oral and dental surgery, Spine surgery, Thoracic surgery.
- Post Operative care: Inpatient care, maintaining ventilation and circulation, monitoring oxygenation, level of consciousness, preventing shock, managing pain, Wound dressing, Icing, Mobility, Pain medication, Activities, Follow-up.
- Arthroscopy: Minor surgery, diagnose and treat, joint conditions, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Ankle, Hip, Wrist.
- Modern Surgery: Laparoscopy, Endoscopy, Arthroscopy, Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Cystoscopy, Gastroscopy, Hysteroscopy, Laryngoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy.
Open Access Statement
The Research & Reviews : Journal of Surgery (rrjos) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
rrjos fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where rrjos becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by rrjos to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.