rrjophy maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Research & Reviews: Journal of Physics [2278- 2265] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2015 focused on the publication of current research work carried out under Physics. This journal covers all major fields of applications in Physics.
Focus and Scope
- Quantum Physics: Classical Physics, Modern Physics, Nuclear Physics, Atomic Physics, Geophysics, Biophysics, Mechanics, Acoustics, Optics, Thermodynamics, Astrophysics, Quantum computing, Photon.
- Astrophysics: Astrometry, selenology, stargazing, uranology, astrochemistry, astrography, astrolithology, astrophotographer, astrolithology, astrometry, Planetary systems, space science, astronomy.
- Cosmology: Quantum theory, cosmism, cosmography, cosmological, celestial mechanics, quantum mechanics, catastrophism, superstring, metaphysic, physic, and metaphysics.
- Statistical physics: Classical Statistics, Quantum Statistics, Entropy, Light Quanta, Debye Theory of Specific Heat of Solids, Electrons in Metals.
- Thermodynamics Liquid Crystals Chemical: Thermotropic, lyotropic and metallotropic. Liquid Crystal, Nematic Liquid Crystal, Nematic Phase, Cholesteric Liquid Crystal, Isotropic Solvent.
- Gravitational Physics: Gravitation, mass, graveness, spacetime, gravitational attraction, gravitational force, solar gravity, Force, Mass, Vaccum, pressure, weight, heaviness.
- Magnetohydro dynamics: Magnetic drug targeting, cancer tumor treatment, magnetic devices for cell separation, magnetic endoscopy.
- Nuclear physics: Particle physics, quantum mechanics, atomic physics, atomics, atomistic, atomology, nucleonics, quantum physics.
- Geophysics: Hydrology, magnetism, geomorphology, geodesy, magnetics, geophysical science, seismology, volcanology, geophysical, geochemistry, geology, geoscience, paleoclimatology, meteorology, hydrogeology, and geomorphology.
- Solid State Physics: Quantum mechanics, crystallography, electromagnetism, metallurgy, Molecular solids, Ionic solids, Covalent solids, Metallic solids.
- Atomic physics: Molecule, proton, isotope, electron, and neutron, thermonuclear, atomics, atomistic, atomology, nucleonics, particle-physics, quantum mechanics, quantum-physics, atomic-physics, neutron-proton strong force, and atomic science.
- Biophysics: Structural Biophysics and Protein Dynamics, biochemical, physicochemical, rheological, microscale, geochemical, proteomic and bioinformatic, bioacoustics, bioelectricity, bioenergetics, biomechanics, medical physics, bio optics.
Open Access Statement
The () is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.