rrjod maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Research & Reviews: A Journal of Dentistry [2230-8008(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open access journal launched in 2013 focused on the publication of basic research and detailed review papers in all major domains of Dentistry.
Focus and Scope
- Dental Anatomy: Oral cavity, crown, root, hard and soft palates; the mucosa, or tissues, the gingiva, or gums, the tongue, uvula, tonsils, teeth, incisors, canines, premolars, and molars, epithelial attachment, connective tissue attachment, periodontal ligament, and alveolar bone, paired parotid, submandibular, and sublingual glands.
- Prosthodontology and Dental Anesthesiology: Dentures, dental implants, crowns, bridges, Repair, Replace, loss of teeth, bone, and soft tissues, partial dentures, esthetics, occlusion, and facial and dental birth developmental defects, anesthetic drugs, general anesthesia, pain management, pharmacology, internal medicine, emergency medicine, and pediatric and adult anesthesiology.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Reconstructive surgery, the face; facial trauma surgery, the oral cavity, head and neck, mouth, jaws, facial cosmetic surgery/facial plastic surgery, including cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, tooth extraction, dental bone grafts, dental implants, periodontal surgery, corrective jaw surgery, sleep apnea surgery.
- Orthodontics: Braces, proper jaw growth, excessive overbite, underbite, protruded teeth, crowded teeth, spacing, and gaps, clear aligners, elastics, plate, diagnose, treat, dental malocclusions and the anomalies, lip and cheek bumpers, palatal expanders.
- Restorative Dentistry: Dental restoration, preserving dental structures, repairing broken or damaged teeth, replacing damaged or missing teeth, small repairs such as fillings or sealing cavities, bridges, and crowns, fully replacing one or more teeth with implants, and dentures.
- Dental Radiography: Intraoral, extraoral, malignant or benign masses, bone loss, and cavities, X-rays, evaluation, forensic odontology, bitewing radiograph, periapical radiograph, occlusal radiograph, panoramic radiography, radiation hazards.
- Forensic Odontology: Proper handling, examination, and evaluation of dental evidence, DNA Analysis, Bite Marks, ante-mortem, postmortem data, Storage, collection, facial reconstruction, facial superimposition, dental data, lip traces, medico-legal matters.
- Geriatric Dentistry: Elderly, home dentistry, oral health, tooth loss, diagnosis, prevention, treatment, dental caries, periodontal disease, oral candidiasis, Polypharmacy, dry mouth, comorbid diseases, diabetes, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease, cracked lips, fissured tongue, oral mucositis, Edentulism, Dentures.
- Veterinary Dentistry: Animals, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, diseases, disorders of the oral cavity, the maxillofacial region, endodontics, surgery, oral medicine, orthodontics, pedodontics, periodontics, and prosthodontics, Radiographs (x-rays), Oral abnormalities, anomalies, and defects.
- Dental Public Health (Policies Related to Oral Health): The public, all policymakers, public and private sector dental professionals, medical professionals, Oral health improvement, Health, and public protection, Developing and monitoring quality dental services, Dental public health intelligence, Academic dental public health, Role within health services, Policy and strategy development and implementation.
Open Access Statement
The Research & Reviews: A Journal of Dentistry (rrjod) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
rrjod fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where rrjod becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by rrjod to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.