rrdms maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Research & Reviews: Discrete Mathematical Structures [2394-1979(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2014 that deals with discrete objects. Discrete objects are those which are separated from each other like integers, rational numbers, automobiles, houses, peoples, etc. are all discrete objects. Some of the major reasons that we adopt discrete mathematics are. We can handle infinity or large quantity and indefiniteness with them which results from formal approaches are reusable.
Focus and Scope
- Mathematical induction: Mathematical model,three-phase induction motor,three-phase stator reference frame, electromechanical processes, electromagnetic processes, three-phase asynchronous electric machine, railway electric rolling stock, rotary electromechanical phase splitter, a secondary winding, single-phase transformer, air compressors three-phase induction motor, model, stator reference frame, electromagnetic torque, instantaneous power.
- Logic and Boolean algebra: Multivalued logic, Lattices, Boolean algebra, Educational institutions, Bicycles, Fuzzy logic Boolean algebra, logic, multivalued, logic Boolean complex logic, atoms, logic formulae, complex functions, multivalued logic, Boolean algebra, fuzzy logics.
- Set theory: Fuzzy sets, Fuzzy set theory, Finite element analysis, Micromechanical devices, Marine vehicles, Level set.
- Relations and functions: Foundations of logic, relations, functions, type theory, automated theorem proving, formulas, terms, lambda-abstraction, relational type, theory, functional type theory, and theory of abstract objects.
- Sequences and series: Sequence-to-sequence model, time series classification, deep learning, long short-term memory, encoder LSTM, input time series, arbitrary lengths, information extracts, decoder LSTM, fixed length sequences, discriminatory features, feature generation process, S2SwA, uni-channel time series datasets, multichannel time series datasets.
- Algorithms and theory of computation: Flow graphs, Complexity theory, Software, Software algorithms, Graph theory, Software testing graph theory, software requirements, independent paths, program, different algorithms, cyclomatic complexity computation, CC, login module, Institute Examination System, IESGraph theory, Control flow graph, Software Testing, Cyclomatic Complexity.
- Number theory: Investment Portfolios, Uncertainty, Security, Numerical models, Analytical models, Covariance matrices decision-making analysis, individual, management, investment diversification, investment combination, model, interval number theory, fuzzy uncertainty, random uncertainty, investment combination selection, security market, combined entity.
- Matrix theory: Code-division multiple access (CDMA), large systems, minimum mean-square-error (MMSE), multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO), random matrix theory, random, spreading MIMO, Multiaccess communication, Linear matrix inequalities, Wireless communication, H infinity control, Statistics, Interference cancellation, Multiple access, interference, Closed-form solution, Computer simulation.
- Induction and recursion: Induction, recursion, the partial real line, bi-quotients, bi-free algebras, compact real intervals, reverse inclusion, singleton intervals, exact real number computation, Real PCF, induction principles, recursion schemes, partial unit interval, specification, domain-equation-like presentation formal logic, program verification, algebra.
- Counting and discrete probability: Probability, Positron emission tomography, Image reconstruction, Detectors, Reconstruction algorithms, Computational modeling, Discrete event, simulation, Animals, noise, probability matrix, PET, iterative reconstruction algorithms, Monte Carlo, image quality, small animal PET, MADPFT.
- Calculus of finite differences, discrete calculus or discrete analysis: Discrete exterior calculus, electromagnetic theory, lattice, FDTD formulation, overlapped cubic grid, numerical dispersion errors, geometrical modeling, stair-casing geometric approximations, finite-difference methods, differential geometry, algebraic, topology, adjoint exterior derivative, Maxwell’s equations Calculus, Lattices, Computer errors, Topology, Computational electromagnetics, Solid modeling, Finite difference methods, Geometry, Maxwell equations, Algebra.
- Discrete analogs of continuous mathematics: Phase measurement, Pulse measurements, Mathematics, Measurement uncertainty, Electric variables measurement, Terminology, Signal processing, Arithmetic, Compaction, Sampling methods optimal solutions, continuous Hirschman uncertainty principle, discrete-time Hirschman uncertainty principle, uncertainty measure, finitely-supported discrete-time signals, optimal signals, Hirschman uncertainty principal, processing, arithmetic, Hirschman optimal discrete representation, signal sampling.
- Hybrid discrete and continuous mathematics: Actuators, Stability analysis, Asymptotic stability, Linear matrix inequalities, Continuous time systems, Lyapunov methods actuators, closed-loop systems, continuous-time systems, control system synthesis, discrete-time systems, linear systems, Lyapunov methods, stability, switching systems (control), uncertain systems.
Open Access Statement
The Research & Reviews: Discrete Mathematical Structures (rrdms) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
rrdms fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where rrdms becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by rrdms to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.