josem maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Journal of Structural Engineering and Management [2394-7284(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2014 that covers all aspects of structural Engineering and Management. The goal of this Journal is to provide a platform for scientists, academicians, and Engineers to discuss new developments in the area of Structural engineering.
Focus and Scope
Building structures: Earthquake structure, Façade structure, Fireproof structure, Roof structure, Tower engineering, Wind structure.
Earthquake engineering structures: Earthquake-resistant, vibration control technologies, Earthquake shelter, Concurrent shake-table testing, Combined vibration control solution, Steel plate walls system, Seismic test of a seven-story building, Superframe earthquake-proof structure, Earthquake architecture, Tsunami-proof building, Seismic response of landfill, Seismic retrofit.
Civil engineering structures: Bridges, Dams, Earthworks, Foundations, Offshore structures, Pipelines, Power stations, Railways, Retaining structures and walls, Roads, Tunnels, Waterways, Reservoirs, Water and wastewater infrastructure.
Mechanical structures: Boilers and pressure vessels, Coachworks and carriages, Cranes, Elevators, Escalators, Marine vessels, and hulls.
Structural elements: Columns, Beams, Trusses, Plates, Shells, Arches, Catenaries.
- Vibration Impact, Structural Dynamics
- Experimental Mechanics
- Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics
- Analytical and Design Methods
- Bridge, Dam construction and analysis
- Repairs, Strengthening, Maintenance
- Innovative Structures
- Testing Technologies
- Structural mechanics<
- Structural engineering
- Structural steel
- Structural testing
- Structural design
- Structural innovation
- Extreme events
- Performance-based design
- Structural performance
- Prestressed structure
- Structural engineer
- Structural engineering software
- Structural fracture mechanics
- Structural failure
- Structural robustness
Open Access Statement
The Journal of Structural Engineering and Management (josem) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
josem fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where josem becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by josem to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.