jonet maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Journal of Nuclear Engineering & Technology [2277-6184(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open access journal launched in 2011 and focused on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Nuclear Engineering & Nuclear Technology.
Focus and Scope
- Nuclear Power: nuclear reactions, nuclear fission, nuclear decay, fusion power, high-level radioactive waste, nuclear weapons, weapon proliferation, Spent nuclear fuel, Nuclear waste, Low-level waste, radioactive waste treatment technologies, Nuclear reprocessing, Nuclear proliferation, Radiation dose
- Nuclear Medical Applications: radiology, physiological imaging modality, Single photon emission computed tomography, positron emission tomography, radiopharmaceuticals, Scintigraphy,3D tomographic technique, Radiopharmacology.
- Nuclear Industrial Applications: Industry, Industrial radiography, other non-destructive testing, Nucleonic gauging, Medical sterilization, Material modification, Radiotracers, Environmental remediation for industry, radioisotopes.
- Nuclear Commercial Applications: Radioisotopes in Food & Agriculture, Plant mutation breeding, management of fertilizer, insect control, Plant Protection Convention, Radioisotopes in Consumer Products, Food irradiation, Industrial tracers, Nuclear Desalination, Radioisotopes in Medicine, Nuclear medicine.
- Nuclear Safety: radiation hazards, nuclear materials, reactors,Nuclear weapon,Nuclear fission power,Nuclear fusion power,Fissionable fuels,thermonuclear weapons,radioactive contamination,Normal Accidents,nuclear meltdown, Nuclear safety systems,Radionuclides,greenhouse gas emissions.
- Nuclear Fusion: atomic nuclei, subatomic particles,nuclear binding energy, nucleon,nuclear force,nuclear attraction,alpha particle,nuclear reactions, ionization energy,stellar nucleosynthesis,inverse-square force,quantum objects,Thermonuclear fusion,Inertial confinement fusion,Inertial electrostatic confinement,Beam-beam or beam-target fusion,Muon-catalyzed fusion, Fusion power,neutronicity.
- Nuclear Proliferation: nuclear weapons, fissionable material,weapons-applicable nuclear technology, Dual-use technology, nuclear power program, nuclear reprocessing, nuclear fuel
- Nuclear Fission: reaction,nucleus,radioactive decay, biological fission,exothermic reaction,electromagnetic radiation,kinetic energy,binding energy,nuclear transmutation,ternary fission,Nuclear reaction, exponential decay and half-life,chemical element isotopes,fission products,chemical oxidation,Coulomb repulsion,nucleon pair breaking,Nuclear chain reaction,Fission reactors,Fission fragment reactor.
- Radioactivity: Radioactive decay, atomic nuclei, Alpha Radioactivity, half-lives, decay paths, radioactive dating, radiation risk, the law of conservation, alpha decay, Gamma rays, Radioactive isotopes.
- Nuclear Energy: Nucleus, atom, energy,nuclear fission, nuclear reactor,nuclear poison, atomic energy,chemical reactions,electromagnetic reactions,fissionable materials,thermonuclear weapons.
- Nuclear reactions
- Nuclear fission
- Nuclear fusion
- Nuclear power
- Alpha radioactivity
- Nuclear weapons
- Nuclear reactors
- Fissionable materials
- Nuclear decay
- Nuclear energy.
Open Access Statement
The Journal of Nuclear Engineering & Technology (jonet) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
jonet fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where jonet becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by jonet to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.