joma maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Journal of Mechatronics and Automation [2455-1988(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2014 that intends to publish recent advancements in both theoretical and practical aspects of Mechatronics and Industrial Automation. The Journal publishes original research papers, review papers, and patent alerts on the latest innovations in the field of Mechatronics.
Focus and Scope
- Manufacturing Automation: Manufacturing processes, automation, machining, cutting, machine tools, vibrations, and reviews.
- Mechatronics Engineering: Mechatronics, Control systems, Automotive engineering, Motion control, Computer science, Robotics and Automation, Aerospace engineering, Application software, Electrical engineering, and Information technology.
- Control System Design, Industrial System Design: Field programmable gate arrays, Design methodology, Industrial control, Control systems, Torque control, Design Automation, Hardware design languages, Industrial electronics,
- Refining, Electrical equipment industry.
- Product Design Techniques: Product design, Tools, Techniques, participatory design, user-centered design, education, context, ethnography.
- Mechatronics, Robotics, Biomimetics: Biomimetic robots, Locomotion, Cognition, Biological neural network, Robot-animal interaction, Biomimetics, Robots, Marine animals, Design optimization, Mechatronics, Hydrodynamics, Robotics and Automation, Underwater vehicles, Reconnaissance, Leak detection.
- Sensors, Wireless Sensor Networks, and Multisensory Data Fusion: Wireless sensor networks, Entropy, Sensors, Uncertainty, Monitoring, Data structures, Wireless communication.
- AI, Neural Networks: Neurons, Training, Hardware, Biological neural networks, Artificial neural networks, Transfer functions.
- Modeling and Control of Mechatronics Systems and Robots: Manipulator dynamics, Trajectory, Hysteresis motors, Friction, Robot sensing systems, Intelligent robots, Mechatronics, Shafts, Associate members, and Data mining.
- Industrial Automation, Process Control, and Networked Control System: Control systems, Delays, Sampled data systems, Quantization (signal), Stability criteria, and Communication networks.
- Human-Computer Interaction, Telerobotics: Telerobotics, Internet, Production, Robots, Explosives, Surgery, Educational products, Virtual environment, Hardware, Costs.
- Neural Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Multisensory Data Fusion
Open Access Statement
The Journal of Mechatronics and Automation (joma) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
joma fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where joma becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by joma to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.