joipprp maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Journal of Image Processing & Pattern Recognition Progress [2394-1995(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2014 focused on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Image Processing & Pattern Recognition.
Focus and Scope
- Image digital representation: Discrete Cosine Transform, Deep Learning, Image Representation, Histopathology Image, image representation, digital images, sparse function expansion, continuous spaces, discrete images,finite-size images, finite Radon transform, FRAT coefficients ordering, frame operator, exact frame bounds, finite ridgelet transform fast algorithms, invertible transform, wavelet transform, straight edges, images denoising, nonredundant transform, Image coding, Continuous wavelet transforms, Wavelet transforms, Cathode ray tubes, Testing, Image processing, Tensile stressDiscrete transforms, Wavelet analysis, Multidimensional systems, Digital image watermarking, Finite ridgelet transform, Spread spectrum technique.
- Biometrics: Biometrics, biological attributes, biometric recognition, biometric data acquisition, quality enhancement, feature extraction, matching, data privacy, pattern recognition, biometrics (access control), data acquisition, data privacy, feature extraction, Biometrics (access control), Abstracts, Biomedical optical imaging, Gratings, Fingerprint recognition, Face, unimodal biometric systems, multimodal biometric systems, integration strategies.
- New algorithms and /or technologies for biometrics: Biometrics, Security, Biosensors, Sensor systems, Particle swarm optimization, Sensor fusion, Humans, Costs, Pins, Robustness, Multisensor fusion, multimodal biometrics, Computational intelligence, Biometrics, Authentication, Databases, Terrorism, National security, Fingerprint recognition, Face detection, Face recognition, Handwriting recognition, multimodal biometric databases, biometric recognition systems, person authentication, recognition strategies.
- Elements of visual perception: Schizophrenia, Perception, Vision, Context, NMDA receptor, Masking Perceptual organization, Visual perception, Image segmentation, Image edge detection, Humans, Psychology, Image analysis, Laboratories, Detectors, Magnetooptic recording, Anthropometry, Visualization, Feature extraction, Humans, Bars, Visual perception, Data visualization, Attention, color, motion, nonphotorealistic, texture, visual memory, visual perception, visualization., Humans, Visual perception, Shape, Stochastic processes, Robustness, Information retrieval, Image retrieval, Histograms, Emulation, Noise shaping.
- Analysis of specific applications: User interface design, commercial Web sites, Gestalt visual, perception laws, technology scope, business Web sites, minimalist design model, Gestalt principles, similarity law, proximity law, image preprocessing scheme, deep convolutional neural network, IP scheme, image background, interest extraction, LeNet-5, newly established WR data set, WR images, automatic detection, industrial wire rope surface damage, deep learning-based visual perception technology, surface wear, early damage, wire ropes, WR safety, surface damage situation, WR surface damage, complex morphological characteristics, nonstandard data, poor detection effect, deep learning-based VPT framework, WR-IPDCNN.
- Fourier transforms, Extension to 2 – D, DCT, Walsh transform, Hadamard transforms: Signal processing, Image processing, Discrete transforms, Discrete Fourier transforms, Fourier transforms, Time series analysis, Fourier series, Computational modeling, Color, Image coding, image processing, signal processing, multi-channel transforms, Fourier analysis, multichannel time series, orthogonal matrix functions, multichannel Fourier series,continuous-time periodic multichannel functions, orthogonal transforms,discrete-time multichannel signals, unitary transforms, discrete Hartley transform, Walsh-Hadamard transform, single-channel signal transformations, two-dimensional single-channel transforms, discrete Fourier transform, fast algorithms, color image compression, Multidimensional systems, Signal representations, Image coding, Transform coding, karhunen-loeve transform, Discrete cosine transforms, Discrete transforms, Discrete Fourier transforms, Fourier transforms, Signal to noise ratio.
- Huffman and contour coding: Huffman code, redundancy, lower bounds, Redundancy, Probability distribution, Upper bound, Europe, Algebra, Complexity theory, image processing, vertex chain code, contour tracking, pixel vertex matrix, Huffman coding, Algorithm design and analysis, Image segmentation, Shape, Signal processing algorithms, Computer-aided design, computer graphics, developable surfaces, Gaussian curvature, scene analysis.
- Restoration Models: Constrained & Unconstrained: Computational modeling, Training, Image reconstruction, Predictive models, Kernel, Optimization, Shape, Convex optimization, frames, image reconstruction, image restoration, inpainting,total-variation, Augmented Lagrangian, Douglas–Rachford splitting, multiplicative noise, speckled images, synthetic aperture radar, total variation, variable splitting, Constraint optimization, Additive noise, Gaussian noise, Ultrasonic imaging, Lagrangian functions, Speckle, Synthetic aperture sonar, Laser modes, Laser noise, Laser radar, Matching pursuit algorithms, Speech, Strontium, Integrated circuits, Dictionaries, Image restoration, Signal to noise ratio, clipping level, existing algorithm, maximal absolute value, constrained matching pursuit algorithm, inverse problem, clipped audio signal, restoration, sparse representation, audio declipping, constrained matching pursuit approach.
- Image coding: Image coding, Vector quantization, Bit rate, Signal processing algorithms, Digital images,Image storage ,Pulse modulation, Transform coding, Acoustic signal processing, Multidimensional signal processing, spatial vector quantiser, hybrid vector quantiser,predictive vector quantiser, transform vector quantiser,binary vector quantiser,vector quantization,review,vector quantization techniques,encoding,digital images, subband vector quantizers, Image coding,Propagation losses,Transform coding,Standards development,Rate-distortion ,Image quality, Robustness, Internet, Facsimile, Printing, image coding, fractal theory, iterated contractive transformations, Image redundancy, piecewise self-transformability, block-wise basis, image transformation, fractal approximation, monochrome digital images, Image coding, Transform coding, Quantization, Digital signal processing, Signal processing algorithms, TV, Redundancy, Sampling methods, Instruments, Digital images, Programmable control, Adaptive control, Image coding, Bit rate, Quantization, Masking threshold, Discrete cosine transforms, Humans, Image reconstruction, Rate distortion theory.
- Processing and analysis: Image coding, Vector quantization, Bit rate, Signal processing algorithms, Digital images, Image storage, Pulse modulation, Transform coding, Acoustic signal processing,Multidimensional signal processing, spatial vector quantiser,hybrid vector quantiser,predictive vector quantiser, transform vector quantiser, binary vector quantiser, vector quantization, review, vector quantization techniques, encoding, digital images, subband vector quantizers, Image coding, Propagation losses, Transform coding, Standards development, Rate-distortion, Image quality ,Robustness, Internet, Facsimile, Printing, image coding, fractal theory, iterated contractive transformations, image redundancy, piecewise self-transformability, block-wise basis, image transformation, fractal approximation, monochrome digital images, Image coding, Transform coding, Quantization, Digital signal processing, Signal processing algorithms, TV, Redundancy, Sampling methods, Instruments, Digital images, Programmable control, Adaptive control, Image coding, Bit rate, Quantization, Masking threshold, Discrete csine transforms, Humans, Image reconstruction, Rate distortin theory, data analysis, data structures, feature extraction, graph theory, signal processing, classical frequency domain, graph spectral domains, computational harmonic analysis, spectral graph theoretic concepts, weighted graphs, high-dimensional data analysis, signal processing, Graph signal processing (GSP),network science and graphs, sampling, signal processing, Signal processing, Laplace equations, Graph theory, Machine learning, Data models, Social network services, Sampling methods, Graphical models, Multidimensional signal processing, Image analysis, Morphology, Nonlinear filters, Signal processing, Filtering, Smoothing methods, Image sampling, Signal sampling, Feature extraction, correlation theory, filtering and prediction theory, picture processing, set theory, Fourier transforms, Digital signal processing, Big data, Information analysis, Time series analysis, Data storage, Information processing, Graph theory, Signal processing, Discrete wavelet transforms, Continuous wavelet transforms, Image coding, Fourier transforms, Signal analysis, Frequency, Signal resolution, Prototypes, Speech processing, Hardware, Signal analysis, Computers, Diagnosis, Computer-Assisted, Humans, Movement Disorders, Software, Television, Real time systems, TV, Digital signal processing, Shape, Age recognition, Signal procesing algorithms, Computer architecture, Very large scale integration
- Geometric image processing and analysis: Image coding, Noise reduction, Rate distortion theory, Approximation error, Image decomposition, Filtering, Image resolution, Costs, Image representation, Inverse problems, Image quality, Image analysis, Wavelet transforms, Wavelet coefficients, Data mining, Image recognition, Measurement standards, Statistical distributions, Distortion measurement, Current measurement
- Document processing and recognition: Artificial neural networks, Text analysis, Character recognition, Handwriting recognition, Image analysis, Image recognition, Neural networks, Optical character recognition software, Image segmentation,Face recognition, Character segmentation, document image analysis and recognition, layout analysis, neural networks, preprocessing, recursive neural networks, word recognition, gradient-based learning, document recognition, multilayer neural networks, back-propagation, gradient based learning technique, complex decision surface synthesis, high-dimensional patterns, handwritten character recognition, handwritten digit recognition task,2D shape variability, document recognition systems, field extraction, segmentation recognition, language modeling, graph transformer networks, GTN, multimodule systems, performance measure minimization, cheque reading, convolutional neural network character recognizers, Character recognition, Optical character recognition software, Natural languages, Writing, Optical sensors, Text analysis, Algorithm design and analysis, Optical computing, Graphics, Typesetting, Document analysis, optical character recognition, script identification, multiscript document, Knowledge acquisition, Information systems, Text analysis, Entropy, Solid modeling, Artificial intelligence ,Data engineering, Manuals, Impedance, Area measurement, document processing, automatic knowledge acquisition, knowledge acquisition bottleneck, information systems, geometric structure, logical structure, document analysis, document understanding ,entropy analysis, bottom-up approaches, top-down approaches, geometric models, mapping methods, tree transformation, document formatting knowledge, document format description language
- Clustering and classification; statistical pattern recognition: Knowledge acquisition, Information systems, Text analysis, Entropy, Solid modeling, Artificial intelligence, Data engineering, Manuals, Impedance, Area measurement, knowledge acquisition, document handling, visual databases, deductive databases, Deep learning, Visualization, Text recognition, Layout, Semantics, Feature extraction, Information retrieval, processing Key Information Extraction, improved graph learning-convolutional networks, computer vision, state-of-the-art deep learning models, huge success, KIE, textual features, OCR systems, semantic visual features, complex documents layout, graph convolution operation, richer semantic representation.
- Neural networks for pattern recognition; computer vision; video segmentation and tracking: Logic gates, Image segmentation, Deconvolution, Computer architecture, Neural networks, Semantics, Training, recurrent fully convolutional networks, video segmentation, online segmentation, video sequences, sliding window, convolutional gated recurrent unit, Segtrack V2, Davis, F-measure, Ground Truth, Convolutional Neural Network, Input Frame, Convolutional Layer, British Sign Language, Convolutional neural network, Deep learning, Gesture recognition, Sign language recognition, Optical Flow, Target Domain, Domain Adaptation, Convolutional Neural Network, Object Segmentation, Video Frame, Convolutional Neural Network, Context Module, Advanced Driver Assistance System, Convolutional Layer.
- Intelligent remote sensing, imagery research, and discovery techniques: Remote sensing, Ant colony optimization, Artificial intelligence, Knowledge-based systems, Geography, Particle swarm optimization, Statistical analysis, Sun, Gaussian distribution, Ant colony optimization (ACO), artificial intelligence (AI), classification, remote sensing, Remote sensing, Benchmark testing, Spatial resolution, Social network services, Satellites, Image analysis, Machine learning, Unsupervised learning, Classification, Benchmark data set, deep learning, handcrafted features, remote sensing image, scene classification, unsupervised feature learning, Image retrieval, Synthetic aperture radar, Visualization, Satellites, Semantics, Remote sensing, Learning systems, Classification, deep learning (DL), hyperspectral, pixel-based, remote sensing (RS).
- Media Materiality- Virtualization of place, conceptualization, human actors, media archaeology, media objects, virtual exhibition, online exhibition, online gallery, cyber-exhibition, IT services, software layer, Virtual machine, Storage Area Network.
- Network Steganography- BitTorrent, untrusted network, legitimate traffic, hidden communication technique, wireless networks, steganography, protecting data, Random and Statistical Generation, Linguistic Method, Format Based Method, network protocols.
- Laser Scanner- Structured Light, Widefield Imaging, Transmitted Light, Reflected Light, & GFP Fluorescence, 3D images, laser infrared technology, Rotational Laser Scanner, LIDAR beam, Laser illuminates.
- Digital Image- Color processing, image recognition, video processing, vector or raster, picture elements, creating web pages, multimedia, pamphlets, visual presentations, analog image, digital sensor.
Open Access Statement
The Journal of Image Processing & Pattern Recognition Progress (joipprp) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
joipprp fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where joipprp becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by joipprp to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.