joaest maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Journal of Alternate Energy Sources & Technologies [2230-7982(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open access journal launched in 2011 and seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge of the various topics and technologies of renewable energy/green energy/clean energy and therefore aims at assisting researchers, world agencies and societies to keep abreast of new developments in their specialist field and to unite in finding alternative energy solutions
Focus and Scope
- Wind Energy: wind power, wind turbines,wind-generation capacity, wind electricity, wind speeds, electric generator, kinetic energy, electrical energy, energy conversion systems, turbine capacities, electric power transmission network, Wind farm, and Wind power forecasting.
- Geothermal Energy: thermal energy, Earth crust, radioactive decay,core-mantle boundary, Geothermal heating, geothermal power, geothermal gradient, Thermal efficiency, capacity factors, Enhanced geothermal system, Geothermal reservoirs, sustainability.
- Biogas: gaseous emissions,anaerobic degradation,organic matter,consortium of bacteria, bacteria,methane (CH4),carbon dioxide (CO2),natural gas,oxygen (O2),aquatic sediments, wet soils,Atmospheric emissions, climate,biomass energy,
- Bio-fuels: fuel,biomass, fossil fuels, bioethanol,biodiesel, alcohol,fermentation,transesterification,aviation biofuel,carbon monoxide, and hydrocarbons,lignocellulosic, ignition point,biodegradable, electrofuels,solar fuels, anaerobic digesters, mechanical biological treatment,Gasification,Syngas.
- Nuclear Binding Energy: energy,nucleus,atom,nuclear force,binding energy,nuclear reactions, endothermic reactions,exothermic reactions, nuclear energy,electrostatic attraction,chemical bond,mass defect,potential energy,fusion, fission,isotopes.
- Biomass Conversion: Feedstocks, biochemical processing, thermochemical deconstruction, Fractionation, Hydrothermal Liquefaction, Catalytic Processing and Stabilization, Microorganisms, hydrocarbon, gasoline, diesel blendstock, thermochemical.
- Greenhouse Effect: atmosphere, heat,radiant energy,infrared light,ultraviolet rays, temperature,greenhouse gases,latent heat, thermal radiations,convections, emissivity,Atmospheric aerosols,climate change,deforestation.
- Climatology and Meteorology: climate, atmosphere, weather elements, temperature, moisture, atmospheric pressure, wind speed, climate change, bioclimatology, paleoclimatology, atmospheric phenomenon, troposphere, stratosphere, weather, weather forecasting.
- Helioculture: Photosynthetic organisms, fuel, algae, ethanol, hydrocarbons, genes coding, enzymatic mechanism, brackish water, gray water.
- Energy Management: energy production,energy consumption,resource conservation,climate protection,cost savings, environmental management,production management,logistics,Facility management,Energy procurement,Maintenance,energy efficiency, profit maximization,Utilitarianism,Argumentation Ethics,Deontological ethics.
- Hydropower energy: electricity, gravitational potential, kinetic energy, water source, power, sustainability, watermills, irrigation, hydroelectric power generation, compressed air, reservoir, and Rain power.
- Solar energy: radiant light, solar thermal energy, solar power, photovoltaic systems, concentrated solar power, thermal mass, mitigating global warming, Solar radiation, Solar combisystem, Solar heating, Thermal mass, Solar chimney, Solar air conditioning, Solar cookers, Solar still, Solar water disinfection, Solar desalination, Solar Powered Desalination Unit, Solar vehicle, Solar-charged vehicle, Electric boat, Solar balloon, Solar chemical, Solar fuel, Artificial photosynthesis, Solar power & Emerging technologies.
- Tidal energy: tides, gravitational interactions,tidal current,ocean current,temperature, salinity, renewable fuels,tidal turbines,Tidal barrages,Tidal lagoons,power grid.
Open Access Statement
The Journal of Alternate Energy Sources & Technologies (joaest) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
joaest fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where joaest becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by joaest to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.