joaea maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Journal of Automobile Engineering and Applications [2455-3360(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2014 focused on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Automobile Engineering and Applications.
Focus and Scope
- Vehicle Dynamics: validation, simulation, modeling, vehicle dynamics, Vehicle dynamics, Motion control, Equations, Kinetic theory, Road vehicles, Bicycles, Mathematical models, Tires, MATLAB, Analytical models.
- Noise, Vibration, and Harshness Engineering: air-borne noise, automotive VNH, fluid-borne noise, vehicle noise, operating conditions, research, root cause, structure-borne noise, unusual NVH, usual NVH, vehicle vibration, harshness.
- Fluid Dynamics and Aerodynamics: Aerodynamics, Euler Method, Finite Difference Method, Fluid Flows, Gas Dynamics, Lax Scheme, Mixed-Type Scheme, Murman-Cole Method, Runge-Kutta Method, Stability of Numerical Schemes, Upwind Scheme, convection, fluid dynamics, simulation, fluid- and aerodynamics.
- Automotive Diesel Engines: Biodiesel–diesel blend, Ethanol–diesel blend, Emission, Rural economy, common rail, OBDII, OBM, CFD simulation, environmental safety, fuel nozzles, Isuzu 4FH1.
- Vehicle Body Engineering: lightweight design, car body, HS steel, light alloys, composite materials, Vehicle body, FEM, DOE method, Modal analysis, Frequency map, NVH, RSM.
- Engine Construction and Operation: Gasification, Low tar, Biomass, Engine, Deposits, Condensate, human-machine interface in education, full-mission simulator, marine engine room, marine engineers education, NOx reduction in exhaust gases, fuel-water emulsion.
- Engine Construction and Operation
- Harshness Engineering
- Vehicle Dynamics
Open Access Statement
The Journal of Automobile Engineering and Applications (joaea) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
joaea fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where joaea becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by joaea to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.