ijwre maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
International Journal of Water Resources Engineering [2456-1606(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2015 that emphasizes hydropower engineering, hydrodynamics, water conservation, river restoration, and other major water resource engineering disciplines. Journal publishes both original research articles and high-impact comprehensive review articles of the field.
Focus and Scope
Water Treatment Process: Upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor, Septic tank, Imhoff tank, Constructed wetland, biofilters, Decentralized wastewater system, Nature-based solutions, On-site sewage facility, Sand filter, Vermifilter.
Water resources: Natural sources of fresh water, Surface water, Groundwater, Artificial sources of usable water, Wastewater reuse, Desalinated water, Water uses, Agriculture and other irrigation, Industries, Drinking water and domestic use (households), Environment, Recreation, Challenges and threats, Water scarcity, Water pollution, Water conflict, Climate change, Water resource management, Sustainable water management, Integrated water resources management.
Sewage treatment: Domestic wastewater treatment, municipal wastewater treatment, wastewater treatment, contaminants from sewage, decentralized systems, combined sewer, sewage treatment plant, industrial wastewater. sewage sludge, biosolids, surface runoff, stormwater, meltwater, rainwater, System of pipes, chambers, and manholes.
Waste stabilization ponds: Ponds, Anaerobic ponds, facultative ponds systems, Facultative aerated lagoons, Complete-mix aerated lagoon sedimentation pond systems, High rate ponds, and Maturation ponds.
Hydrological Engineering: Hydrophysical, hydrodynamic, hydrochemical and hydrobiological processes, Hydraulic jack, hydroelectric energy development, Hydraulic structure, Hydraulic mining, HEC-RAS.
- Hydrology and Hydraulic Engineering
- Hydropower engineering
- Hydrodynamics and hydrometeorology
- Water conservation
- River restoration
- tormwater management and Flood protection
- Groundwater protection and utilization
- Rural water management
- Geographical Information Systems
- Water quality and conservation
- Aquatic environment
- Aquatic ecology
- Water engineering
- Hydropower project
- Large river and lake regulation
- Inter-basin water transfer
- Ecological restoration
- Sustainable utilization of water resources
- Water resources and regime
- Water quality and protection
- Economic, Social
- Legal aspects of water-resource development
- Surface and groundwater resources
- Water supply and distribution systems
- Stormwater, drinking water, and wastewater
- Ecosystem services and environmental water
- Nexus of water, energy, and agricultural systems
- Sustainability, resilience
- Adaptation of water resources
- Infrastructure to uncertain and evolving environments
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Water Resources Engineering (ijwre) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijwre fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijwre becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijwre to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.