ijsu maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Sustainability is a peer-reviewed open-access journal launched in 2023 aims to provide a platform for research and discussions related to sustainability in its broadest sense, with a focus on interdisciplinary approaches to environmental, social, and economic sustainability. The journal seeks to publish high-quality original research papers, review articles, and short communications that advance our understanding of sustainability-related issues.
The International Journal of Sustainability welcomes submissions from scholars, researchers, policymakers, and practitioners from around the world who are interested in advancing our understanding of sustainability-related issues. The journal employs a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the quality and originality of the research published on its pages. In addition to original research articles, the journal also welcomes review articles, commentaries, and perspectives that provide critical insights into emerging trends and debates in sustainability research.
Focus and Scope
- Environmental sustainability: Biodiversity, Climate change, Conservation, Ecosystem services, Energy efficiency, Environmental impact, Greenhouse gas emissions, Land use, Natural resources, Pollution, Renewable energy, Sustainable agriculture, Sustainable forestry, Sustainable transportation, Waste reduction, Water conservation, Wildlife Conservation, Carbon footprint, Ecological footprint, Green technologies.
- Social sustainability: Community development, Cultural diversity, Education access, Gender equality, Health Equity, Human rights, Income inequality, Labor rights, Local employment, Mental health, Poverty reduction, Racial Justice, Social capital, Social cohesion, Social equity, Social inclusion, Social mobility, Social responsibility, Well-being, Youth empowerment.
- Economic sustainability: Circular economy, Corporate social responsibility, Economic growth, Energy efficiency, Fairtrade, Financial stability, Green jobs, Innovation, Natural resource management, Product lifecycle analysis, Resource efficiency, Responsible investment, Social entrepreneurship, Stakeholder engagement, Sustainable Finance, Sustainable production, Sustainable consumption, Sustainable tourism, Value chain analysis, Wealth redistribution.
- Sustainable development: Climate action, Community resilience, Decent work, Ecological modernization, Environmental governance, Global partnerships, Green economy, Inclusive growth, Natural capital, Participatory planning, Public-private partnerships, Renewable energy, Social innovation, Sustainable cities, Sustainable consumption and production, Sustainable infrastructure, Sustainable livelihoods, Sustainable supply chains, Transdisciplinary research, Urban-rural linkages.
- Biodiversity conservation
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Community development
- Corporate sustainability
- Ecological economics
- Energy Policy and Planning
- Environmental ethics
- Green technology
- Human development
- International environmental law
- Natural resource management
- Social entrepreneurship
- Sustainability education
- Sustainable agriculture
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainable tourism
- Sustainable transportation
- Urban sustainability
- Waste management
- Water resources management.
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Sustainability (ijsu) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijsu fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijsu becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijsu to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.