ijmsn maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
International Journal of Medical-Surgical Nursing [2581-6950(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2015 majorly concerned with the care of adult patients in a broad range of settings. This journal provides its readers with the multidisciplinary information they need to provide clinically excellent patient care and enhance their nursing practice. Medical-Surgical Nursing. This journal publishes new research papers on health promotion, prevention, disease management, and improvement of health status, and also gives current research information to readers and the medical community of patients and their families in different forms of articles.
Focus and Scope
Clinical Research In Medical-Surgical Nursing: Quality Of Care, Quality Of Life, Clinical Practice, Nursing, Health Care, Health Care Systems, Evidence-Based Nursing, Evidence-Based Medicine.
Advanced Evidence-Based Care In Medical-Surgical Nursing: Nursing, Quality Of Patient’s Care, Advanced Practice Nursing, Problem-Solving, Best Evidence, Individualized Patient Care Nursing Research, Nursing Education, Critical Thinking, Healthcare Economic Issues, Cost Reduction.
Nursing Care In Acute Disorders: Nurse Value-Added; Nurse Education; Quality Of Nursing Care, Concept Development, Advanced Illness, Sleep Disorders, Chronic Diseases.
Care And Rehabilitation In Chronic Disorders: Chronic Diseases, Cost-Effectiveness, Outcome, Non-Communicable Diseases; Rehabilitation; Healthcare; Self Care; Quality Of Life; Evidence-Based Practice.
Nursing Care Of Adult Patients: Meta-synthesis; Nursing Care Dependency, Concept Development, Advanced Illness, Vulnerability, Perception Of Nursing Care, Cognitive Stimulation.
Nursing Care Of Elderly Patients: Aging, Geriatric Care, Health Professionals, Educational Needs, Medical Gerontology, Community Care, Home Nursing, Frailty; Functional Decline; Multimorbidity; Polypharmacy.
Pharmacological And Non-Pharmacological Interventions In Nursing: Dementia; Nursing Homes; Psychopharmacology, Delirium, Hospitalization, Non-Pharmacologic Intervention, Nursing Intervention, Systematic Review.
- Clinical Research In Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Advanced Evidence-Based Care In Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Nursing Care In Acute Disorders
- Care And Rehabilitation In Chronic Disorders
- Nursing Care Of Adult Patients
- Clotting Disorders
- Nursing Care Of Elderly Patients
- Pharmacological And Non-Pharmacological Interventions In Nursing
- Patient Safety In Medical-Surgical Wards
- Professional Relationship
- Utis And Oral Antibiotics
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Medical Surgical Nursing (ijmsn) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijmsn fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijmsn becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijmsn to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.