ijcst maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
International Journal of Chemical Separation Technology [2456-6691(e)] is a peer-reviewed open-access journal of engineering and scientific journals launched in 2015 which devoted to creating an awareness of recent advancements in the field of separation technology the main focus of the journal is on the techniques of separation and instrumentation used in the separation process. It is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research and reviews articles both theoretical and experimental.
Focus and Scope
- Equipment & plant miniaturization: auxotrophy, temperature sensitivity, miRNAs, pre-miRNAs sequencing, Abelmoschus esculentus, Next generation sequencing, non-model plant, transmission, resistance, detection, Emaravirus, colonial life-history, major evolutionary transition, cooperation, modularity, biological information, heterochrony, tunicate, symbiogenesis, eukaryogenesis, RNA world, expensive brain, human evolution, hydrothermal vent polymorphic, spatial scale, indicator species analysis, bioassessment, thermoregulation, smart textiles, phenology.
- Alternative energy conversion & transport mechanisms: marginal technology, power grid, consequential LCA, proteostasis, neurodegeneration, Carbon nanotubes, graphene, reduced graphene oxide, organic functionalization, dye, organic photovoltaics, dye-sensitized solar cells, perovskite solar cells, photocatalytic hydrogen evolution, Ultrasonic agitation, Piezoelectric energy harvester, AC magnetic field, Lead-free material, Sustainable energy, High energy conversion, pollutant emissions, hydrogen combustion, alternative fuels, CFD, NOx emissions, greenhouse gasses, aviation, Fuel cells modeling, Heat and power cogeneration, electronic transport.
- Microfiltration: polymeric spiral-wound membrane, microfiltration, transmembrane pressure, diafiltration, micellar casein concentrate, Membrane oscillation, ceramic membrane, combination process, microfiltration, optimization, recovery efficiency, acetic acid, butyric acid, effluents, microfiltration, fermentation, MBR, structured illumination, wireless power transfer; microwaves; DC-RF conversion; beamforming, beam steering, phased array, microstrip patch, dielectric lens, antenna characterization
- Ultrafiltration: Thermo-responsive, ultrafiltration, self-cleaning, nanofibers, nephridia, excretion, valorization, Electrochemical, integrated wastewater treatment, microorganisms, poultry slaughterhouse, ultraviolet radiation.
- Reverse Osmosis: Membrane Chemical Regeneration, Phosphoric Acid, interfacial polymerization, structural stability, chlorine resistance, magnetic field, intensity, chemical, electrical properties, osmosis water, vaccinology, magnetic nanoparticles, poly-sodium-acrylate, osmotic pressure, forward osmosis, draw solution, magnetic nanoparticles, sodium polyacrylate, information diffusion model, reverse micelles, biomimetic, confinement, water dynamics, nanoparticles, sensors, generating missed hydrograph, genetic algorithm, Reverse Flood Routing, organocatalysis, C3-symmetry, size-enlargement, nanofiltration, asymmetric reaction, interfacial polymerization; in-situ FT-IR spectroscopy, nanofiltration membrane, Alignment, Magnetic field, Hexagonal, Lyotropic liquid crystals.
- Membrane filtration: a new model for membrane-activated sludge system,super-fast membrane-activated sludge, particle size distribution, modified COD fractionation, captured COD fractions, water purification, developing countries, SDG-6, microbiological contamination, membrane filtration, dialysis membrane, ectosomes, exosomes, FTIR, infrared spectroscopy, purification, oily wastewater, ceramic membrane, fouling mitigation, fouling resistance, periodic feed pressure technique, drain water treatment, Belbeis drain, compact units, reuse, sand filter40, packing material, twisted carbon nanotube, stretched carbon nanotube, magnetoresistance, spin efficiency
- Adsorptive exchange: Non-commutative, matrix, cryptography, polymer exchange membrane, electrocatalysts, noble metals, earth-abundant elements, water splitting, acidic environment, oxygen evolution reaction, hydrogen evolution reaction, anode and cathode electrodes, entanglement, quantum computation, quantum communication, inflation, exchange rates, heteroskedasticity, Granger causality, bivariate, volatility clustering, Fluid gas exchange, flap closure, idiopathic macular hole, vitrectomy, inverted internal limiting membrane flap technique, higher education, exchange programs.
- Evaporative separation: Generalized topological space, generalized separation axioms, generalized sets, generalized operations, Dielectrophoresis, Microfluidics, Cell separation, Particle sorting, Clausius-Mossotti factor, Crossover frequency, Blind Source Separation, Component Analysis, Chemometrics, Unsupervised Machine Learning, Endmember Extraction, Spectral Unmixing, NMR, flotation, separation of microorganisms, bioseparation, heteroaggregation, population balance modeling, coupling of aggregation and CFD, model comparison.
- Mechanical filtration: dielectrophoresis, porous media, filtration, electrokinetics,bio-oil; biomass conversion, carbide catalyst, ketonization, doped carbides, Filtration, Flux density function, Protein crystals, high-pressure microbiology, deep biosphere, cultivation devices, decompression, biosecurity, animal diseases, ultraviolet light, advanced oxidation, filtration, environmental technology, filtration rate, freshwater bivalve, mussel size, response surface methodology.
- Printed Circuit Heat Exchangers: printed circuit heat exchanger, supercritical LNG,thermal-hydraulic performance, heat conduction, thermal properties, geothermal heat pump, damping depth,plate-fin, and tube heat exchanger, air-side Nusselt number, different heat transfer coefficient in particular tube row, numerical simulation, CFD simulation, air heat pump, compact heat exchanger, heat transfer coefficient, friction factor, Quantum Gravity, finite element method, hybrid magnetic equivalent circuit, the air gap flux density distribution, rotor shape.
- Circulating Tanks: Marine current energy, Horizontal axis marine turbine, Biofilter, Carrageenan, Integrated cultivation, liquid storage tanks,soil-structure interaction, seismic response, earthquake ground motions, whole exome sequencing, circulating endometrial cells, endometriosis, rare cells, menstrual cycle, liquid biopsy, non-destructive, biosensors, real-time detection, circulating tumor DNA, high sensitivity.
- Heating Coils Exchangers: solar photovoltaic, thermal collector, water heating, space heating, cost analysis, magnetic navigation system, saddle coil, optimization, magnetic robot, magnetic field, Electro-dynamic suspension, HTS magnets, closed-loop coils, persistent current model, magnetic field compensation, vertical cryostat.
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Chemical Separation Technology (ijcst) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijcst fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijcst becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijcst to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.