ijchnp maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
International Journal of Community Health Nursing and Practices [Applied(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2015 that includes nursing practice and public health, which helps in promoting and protecting the health of the community. The main objective of community health nursing is to promote the practice that maintains the population’s health by improving the health of families, individuals, and groups of people.
Focus and Scope
- Industrial Nursing: Nursing, Quality Of Life, Advanced Practice Nursing, Evidence-Based Nursing, Nursing Methodology Research, Nursing Administration, Education, Health Promotion, Economic Burden.
- Domiciliary Nursing: Selfcare, Health Promotion, Advanced Practice Nursing, Nursing Work Environment, Innovation, Nursing Students.
- Mental Health Nursing: Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Mental Health Policy, Integrated Primary Care/Behavioural Mental Health Care, Psychiatric Mental Health Advanced Nursing Practice Exemplars And Policy Implications, Nursing Education In Mental Health.
- School Health Nursing: School Nurse, Role, Health Education, Health Promotion, Mental Health.
- MCH And Family Planning Services: Reproductive Health, Family Planning, Fertility, Contraceptive Services, Adolescent Reproductive Health, Reproductive Health Needs Of Special Populations, E.G., People With Disabilities, Birth Spacing, Infertility Treatment.
- Nursing Care: Patient Care Planning, Patient-Centered Care, Primary Care Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Rehabilitation Nursing, Nurse Midwives, Pediatric Nursing, Nursing Education, and Nursing Management.
- Home Care: Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data, Smart Health, Internet Of Medical Things, Privacy, Health Care Delivery, Global Health, Medical Practice, Training, And Education, Health Services Research, Transitions In Healthcare.
- Geriatric Nursing: Aging Demographics, Biogerontology, Aging Process, Geroscience, Aging Population, Biological Theories Of Aging, Genetics Factors, Social Gerontology, Psychological Gerontology, Environmental Gerontology, Nutrition And Aging, Aging And Memory, Aging Portfolio, Biological Clock And Epigenetic Clock, Elderly Care.
- Rehabilitation: Pain, Myofascial Pain, Myofascial Trigger Points, Dry Needling, Percutaneous Needle Electrolysis, Minimally Invasive Techniques, Tele-Rehabilitation, Personalized Rehabilitation, Adverse Effects, Cost-Effectiveness, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Quality Of Life, Physical Activity, Therapeutic Exercise, Pre-Clinical Studies.
- Industrial Nursing
- Domiciliary Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- School Health Nursing
- MCH And Family Planning Services
- Nursing Care
- Home Care
- Geriatric Nursing
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Community Health Nursing And Practices (ijchnp) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
ijchnp fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ijchnp becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by ijchnp to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.