rrjs maintains an Editorial Board of practicing researchers from around the world, to ensure manuscripts are handled by editors who are experts in the field of study.
About the Journal
Research & Reviews: Journal of Statistics [2278–2273(e)] is a peer-reviewed hybrid open-access journal launched in 2011 focused on the publication of current research work carried out under statistics. This journal covers all major fields of applications in statistics.
Focus and Scope
- Theoretical and Computational Statistics: Statistical, computational methods, computational methodologies, approaches, Statistics algorithms, software, In silico, statistical approaches, Data analysis, analytics, Big data, data mining, surveys, experiments, census data, standard deviation, probability theory, inferential statistics, observational study, manipulation, central tendency, data analysis, the test of the relationship, null hypothesis, International Association for Statistical Computing, sample size, non-homogeneous data sets, local regression, kernel density estimation, artificial neural networks, generalized additive models, electromechanical machine.
- Variance Analysis: Student’s t-distribution, randomness, data processing systems, parameters, observed data, statistical model, physical, mathematical problems, optimization, numerical integration, random variable, probability density, Data analysis, analytics, Big data, data mining, surveys, experiments, census data, standard deviation, probability theory, inferential statistics, budgeting practices unrealistic, materials, production process, standard cost, Variance source, financial results, labor routings, standard variable.
- Statistical Decision Theory: Data analysis, analytics, Big data, data mining, surveys, experiments, census data, standard deviation, probability theory, inferential statistics, observational study, manipulation, central tendency, data analysis, the test of the relationship, null hypothesis, Testing Hypothesis, problem mathematically, Bayesian statistics, decision-making processes, Decision rules, Bayes principle.
- Biostatistics: Cohort Effect, Proteomics, Meta-Analysis, Cancer Research, Biological Marker, Statistical Analysis, Lung Cancer, Basic Analytical Statistics, biostatisticians, design and analysis, epidemiologic studies, Risk difference, Ratios, Proportions, Rates, Measures of Disease Frequency, Data analysis, analytics, Big data, data mining, surveys, experiments, statistical approaches, Data analysis, analytics, Big data, data mining, surveys, experiments, census data, standard deviation, probability theory, inferential statistics, observational study, prostatitis, standard normal curve.
- Agricultural Statistics: Improvement of Crop Statistics, Crop Estimation Survey, Land Use Statistics, Crop Forecast, Timely Reporting Schemes, Sample Check on Area Enumeration, Sample Survey on Arecanut, Coconut, Fruits, Vegetables, Agriculture Division, Economics, crop area, average yield, paddy, Jute, Winter paddy, Matikalai, Rape & Mustard, Potato, Sugarcane, Wheat.
- Parameter & Nonparametric Estimation: Random Walks, Copula, Nonlinear, Covariate, Nonparametric Model, Quantile, Parametric, Parametric Model, Gaussian distributions, parametric/semiparametric models, covariate values, probability estimation, covariate, probabilities, transition counts, censored data, nonparametric regression estimation, the curse of dimensionality, Gaussian modeling, linear models, regression concept.
- Foundations of Statistical Inference: Epistemological, frequentist inference, Bayesian inference, significance testing, hypothesis testing, statistical inference, inductive inference, classical statistics, error statistics, Akaike’s-Information, Criterion-based statistics, merely terminological, deductive inference, Student’s t-distribution, randomness, data processing systems, parameters, observed data, statistical model, physical, mathematical problems, optimization, numerical integration, random variable, probability density.
- Time series & Sequential procedures: Data points, statistics, signal processing, pattern recognition, econometrics, mathematical finance, weather forecasting, earthquake prediction, electroencephalography, control engineering, astronomy, communications engineering, regression analysis, cross-sectional studies, Interrupted time series, spatial data analysis, real-valued, continuous data, discrete numeric data, discrete symbolic data, time reversibility, data visualizations, trend analysis.
- Design of Experiments: Natural Gas, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Hydrogen, Response Surface Method, Response Surface, nanomanufacturing, statistical design of experiments, CFD models, gasoline compression ignition, reservoir modeling, chemometric, experimental design, parameters prior, design reports, data analysis, cell culture, nutrient complement, factor level, optimization of a process, robustness testing, processability, physical properties, product performance, Experimental limits.
- Stochastic processes: Eicosanoid Receptor, Enzymes, Epigenetics, Reprogramming, Phenotype, Biomarker, Proteome, Gene Expression, Adrenochrome, DNA, mathematicians, physicists, engineers, theory ranges, option pricing theory, differential geometry, biological/biochemical modeling, macromolecules (proteins), genetic variation, inbreeding depression, inbreeding depression, breeding success, genetic mutations, transition probabilities, creep properties, resistant steel, nucleotide.
Open Access Statement
The Research & Reviews : Journal of Statistics (rrjs) is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
rrjs fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where rrjs becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
- All the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles.
- Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal.
- Cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal.
- Although every effort is done by rrjs to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.